00:10

나를 부드럽게 죽여줘

WARNING character death and vulgar language ahead.

+

"Kim Taehyung, get over here right this instant!" Ms. Lee yelled from across the hall.

Taehyung scoffed mockingly and unstraddled the boy groaning on the tiled floor. He glared at the boy who had a broken nose, busted lip and forming bruises, "you're fucking lucky right now. I hope I don't see you again anytime soon."

"Taehyung!"

The said boy sighed in annoyance and rolled his eyes, walking casually to the angered teacher, "sup teach."

He grinned as she became angrier.

"Go. Now." She pointed in a direction that led to Mr. Choi's office.

"Asshole," the boy grumbled under his breath.

"Excuse me what was that?" She asked, stepping closer.

He grit his teeth, "nothing Miss," he fake smiled before turning around, a scowl appearing on his face, "fucking bitch."

"Watch your mouth Taehyung," a voice said from next to him. His scowl was washed away and a grin appeared on his face as he looked to his right.

"Hey Jin," Taehyung slapped his shoulder and Jin motioned his head at him, "Again?" He asked and the brunette nodded.

He shook his head, letting out a sigh, "you need to calm the fights, you could get suspended again or worse...expelled."

Taehyung snorted, "yeah okay, think I don't know that Hermione?"

Jin grinned at him as he slung an arm over his shoulder, "I know that you know, but why don't you listen for once. Don't get expelled Taehyung, or I will personally kill you."

Taehyung laughed, "As if, you're pretty much harmless."

He earned a scoff from the other.

"Ladies," they both stopped and watched as Jimin walked to them.

"Hey Jimin," Jin greeted.

"Farkle," Taehyung acknowledged making the shorter boy roll his eyes.

Jimin then grinned, fist bumping with Taehyung and getting a slap in the head from Jin, "you're finally back you idiot."

Jimin grinned sheepishly at Jin, "yeah, my week is over. Have you guys seen you-know-who?"

Taehyung shook his head and Jin sighed.

"Who? Voldemort?" Taehyung asked causing Jin to gasp dramatically, "how can you just say the name of he-who-must-not-be-named so carelessly!?"

Jimin looked at the two weirdly, "guys answer me and stop being book nerds for a sec."

"Why? So you can beat the kid up again?"

Jimin grinned sheepishly, shrugging and shaking his head, "no, of course not, just want to see the guy and say hello..." he trailed off, looking in the distance.

Jin snapped his fingers in front of his face, "Hey! Quit lying you idiot!"

Jimin smirked and put his hands in his pockets, motioning his head at Taehyung, "where you going?"

"To-"

"Kim Taehyung!" A loud, deep voice sounded from the end of the hall, causing the boys to look up in that direction.