00:20

+Quick note, I advise that you to not get attached to any character, no matter if they're a main/supportive/side character because you never know, I could just kill them off, literally

Happy reading :)

+

"Excuse me, sir, are you Kim Seokjin?"

The pinkett turned around to see a young boy who had dark hair, parted on the left side. He could swear he'd seen him before, or at least someone he resembled.

"Yes? Can I help you?"

He stepped closer to the boy, he seemed about fifteen, and he couldn't help but notice the plush bear he was holding closely.

The young boy bit his lip nervously, "D-do you know where Ki-Kim Tae-Taehyung is?"

Seokjin nodded and held out his hand, "Do you want me to take you?"

The boy's face lit up and he smiled brightly, "P-please?"

The young boy grabbed hold of Jin's hand, Jin feeling his soft, warm hand.

"What's your name?" Jin asked as they walked down the halls to get to Taehyung's dorm room.

"Ch-Choi Youngjae," the boy whispered as he looked at his surroundings in awe.

"In here," Jin stopped in front of a door and knocked on it.

Shuffling was heard from the other side before the door opened. Taehyung appeared in only boxers, messy hair, and looking tired.

"What's up?" he asked, tiredness laced in his voice.

Jin lifted the hand that was holding Youngjae's and smiled. Taehyung looked over and noticed the boy, a grin appearing on his face.

He opened his arms, "Jaejae!"

Youngjae giggled, letting go of Jin's hand and running into Taehyung's embrace.

"I missed you," Youngjae sniffled, causing Taehyung to pull away.

"Hey, don't cry, I'm sorry I haven't come to visit. Are you here with dad?"

Youngjae nodded, wiping his face as tears left his eyes. Taehyung looked up at Jin, "He's my little brother, remember? Mr. Choi's kid?"

Jin's lips form an 'o' shape at the sudden realization.

"Do you wanna come in?" Taehyung asked, comforting Youngjae who hadn't stopped crying.

"No, it's fine, I have to visit my parents," Taehyung nods understandingly and smiled at him sadly.