01:60

WARNING the following may contain vulgar language mentions of violence and death and rape.

It had been a while since Jungkook had had a proper conversation with the now black-haired male. Taehyung always avoided conversation with him as well as eye contact. He always seemed scared to be around Jungkook and Jungkook only. But he had enough.

The final bell rang and Taehyung waited till everyone left before taking out his laptop from his backpack. The teacher gave Taehyung a smile, motioning to the key on his desk before walking out. The teachers were allowing him to stay in class once the lesson was over in case he needed some alone time and left him with the room key. They just didn't know what it was that he researched each time that often left him in tears.

Today was different, however, because twenty minutes in, the door opened.

"Did you forget something?" Taehyung chuckled softly, not looking up from what he was writing down into his notebook.

"No," a voice that wasn't his teacher spoke in a quiet tone.

Taehyung visibly froze, gripping his pen tightly he then looked up to meet Jungkook's gaze. The said boy gave a small smile, sitting in the desk beside him. It was quiet as Taehyung's breath hitched, looking away from the other and quickly closed his laptop. He ended the sentence he was writing before closing the notebook.

"W-what do you need?" Taehyung asked, barely above a whisper.

Jungkook's smile dropped slightly, "I want to talk."

Taehyung faced his body in his direction but never looked him in the eyes. When Taehyung kept quiet, Jungkook continued.

"I want to know why you're avoiding me...and why slapped me last week," Jungkook spoke

"Sorry about that...but don't worry about it," Taehyung looked up, forcing a smile onto his face.

Jungkook scoffed, "I am worried because it seems as though you hate me...and I've been worried sick since you disappeared. You have no idea...I almost went insane because we couldn't find you. I was so glad to have you back safely but how can I be happy now if you're ignoring my existence? You've been this way since you returned, why? Did they tell you bad things about me or something? Why are you doing this?"

Jungkook hesitated before carefully placing his hand on Taehyung's knee, "can you please explain to me?"

Taehyung visibly flinched when Jungkook placed his hand on him, his hands beginning to tremble as well as lips. Jungkook watched him quietly as the boy's eyes filled with tears.

"Please don't touch me," Taehyung whispered, a small sob escaping his lips.

Jungkook's face fell, not in anger, but rather hurt and sadness. He quickly pulled his hand back to his own lap.

"What did they do to you?" Jungkook croaked out.

Taehyung released the tears he was holding in, sobs getting louder as they escaped past his lips. Jungkook could only watch as he himself began to tear up.

"Taehyung, what did they do to you?"

Taehyung cried harder into his hands and Jungkook wanted nothing more than to wrap his arms around him to comfort him but he would respect the boy. Once Taehyung calmed down, though still shedding a few tears, he uncapped his pen, opening his notebook to a clean page and writing something down with trembling hands. The older of the two watched carefully as he wiped his eyes, then looking surprised when Taehyung hands him the piece of paper he had ripped out and folded. He carefully opened it as Taehyung quietly sniffled, looking down at his lap.