00:60

WARNING vulgar language, violence and mature scenes ahead

"Did you really fuck that guy?" Seokjin sat next to Taehyung. The redhead nodded before chewing on the tip of his pen. "Was he any good?" Jimin asked, full of interest, from beside Seokjin, who then smacked him in the head. "Yeah, best sex of my life," Taehyung breathed out. "Are you just sexually frustrated, is that why?" Seokjin squinted at Taehyung. "No, he was hot, and he was turned on, it happened, and it can happen again any day." "What am I going to do with you," Seokjin grumbled. "I mean come on Jin, it's okay to get laid every now and then, you should try it," Jimin chuckled, getting hit once more. The door opened and in walked Jungkook, Namjoon, and Yoongi. They sat behind the three troublemakers as they received uneasy looks.

"Hey hot stuff," Taehyung winked at Jungkook who smirked slightly. Jungkook leaned forward, his lips hovering over his ear, "are you not scared of me?" Jungkook whispered, tilting his head a little. Taehyung shook his head slightly, whispering, "Actually...I found it kinda hot." Jungkook officially hated how the boy drove him crazy. He hated how turned on he'd get just by the sight of the male. "Your deep voice is really hot," Jungkook muttered. The redhead grinned at him before turning around.

Around thirty minutes into their seventy-minute class, the teacher stood up and cleared his throat obtaining everyone's attention. "Classes will now be canceled due to a meeting that will be going on with all staff, please stay seated and wait for dismissal," the teacher announced before walking out. The six boys switched their spots, sitting next to their assigned person. Jungkook and Taehyung's desks were pushed together and the raven's hand was on the younger's thigh, rubbing it. Taehyung squirmed, making Jungkook smile but then it dropped when Taehyung looked at him with mischief clear in his eyes as he placed his large hand on the raven's bulge. "Tae," Jungkook cursed under his breath. Their friends were too busy to notice what was going on.

"You've been bad to me, Jungkook, wearing those tight leather jeans, with that button up shirt, plus you kept the top three buttons undone, you're teasing me, that's mean," Taehyung pouted, but it didn't reach his eyes as he tightened his grip causing the latter to hiss. "What about you? Your shirt reveals your collarbone and shoulder, and your voice is such a turn on." The redhead grinned, "sure seems like it." Taehyung started rubbing on Jungkook's erection, occasionally grabbing it tighter. "Let me help with that, yeah?" Jungkook nodded before pecking Taehyung on the lips, "but we're in class?" The younger smiled, "that ain't going to stop me."

Taehyung's hand unzipped the older's jeans, slipping his hand under his boxers and grabbing his member. "Better keep quiet hyung," the younger bit his lip before moving his hand up and down. The raven groaned lowly as he put his head down on the desk. Taehyung smirked as he started going faster, rubbing the tip every now and then. Jungkook bit the inside of his cheeks to stop himself from moaning out loud. Taehyung stopped moving and removed his hand, causing the older to raise his head. Taehyung was looking at Jimin who turned to them but went back to his conversation with Yoongi.