01:30

WARNING vulgar language, rape, sexual assault, and suicide ahead

"Jungkook, we found him."

24 hours before

"You realize if we don't find him some time soon, Jungkook will go on a rampage?"

Namjoon sighed, looking over at the pissed boy sitting outside through the window as Kris scoffed from across the room. Junhee sighed loudly, attracting their attention.

"You okay?" Baekhyun asked softly.

Junhee didn't answer him and went down to the basement where Taemin was.

"Should we...stop him?" Baekhyun asked quietly, receiving a no from Namjoon.

After a few minutes later there was a loud scream coming from downstairs. No one moved as they looked at each other, confused, and it came again. The loud shout echoed throughout the home, being so loud that Jungkook walked in.

"What's going on?" he asked.

Namjoon pointed to the basement door, and when Jungkook made a move to go down, Namjoon stopped him. More people joined them, preparing for another one of their meetings. Everyone sat in their spots, only two left empty which belonged to Junhee and Namjoon. More shouts came, startling everyone, and Namjoon silenced everyone. The basement door soon opened and out came Junhee, blood on his arm and his face. He held a straight face as everyone gaped at him while he walked into the bathroom.

"Hold on, you mean to tell me Junhee was down there? Of all people him?" Jackson spoke, eyes wide.

Namjoon sat on his chair, across from him was Jimin who was looking down. Eventually, Junhee came out from the bathroom just as Jungkook had returned from when Namjoon sent him to retrieve some files. He sat next to Namjoon, his gaze hard on the table, not daring to look up.

"What did you do to him?" Jimin asked with a voice barely above a whisper.

Junhee looked up, meeting his younger brother's eyes.

"You don't need to know," he spoke using a melancholic tone, "but what I will say is that I have an idea of where they might've taken Taehyung."

Everyone looked at each other in wide eyes, Jungkook meeting Baekhyun's gaze before slamming his hands on the table and standing up. All eyes were on him as he glared down at Junhee.

"How are you so sure this time? You've given us useless information! If you wouldn't have been spewing out bullshit we could've already found him!"

Junhee took a deep breath closing his eyes as he clenched his fists. As he did so, a tear escaped his eye and he stood up.

"I'm for sure this time because—" he stopped, looking at Jimin in the eyes as his tone when down, "because that's where they took Jinhwa."

Jimin's eyes widened, his mouth opening but closing, as if he didn't know what to say. Jungkook scoffed and sat down.

"And? You espect us to know who that idiot is?"

Junhee's eyes turned dark as he went straight for Jungkook, lifting him up by his shirt and throwing him to the ground. Everyone started standing up, grabbing Jungkook before he did anything and the others grabbed Junhee. Namjoon stood between them,

"Alright let's calm down, get back to your seats."

Jungkook pushed everyone off of him and sat down, glaring at Junhee who didn't sit down. The boy was looked at by everyone and Jimin pulled him into his arms.

"Tell them, they should know so they can trust you," Jimin whispered as he pulled away.

Junhee gulped and nodded softly, grabbing the file he had brought in and placed it on the table.

"Three years ago, Rival—without me knowing—had kidnapped a fifteen year old girl by the name of Park Jinhwa," Seokjin wrapped an arm around Jimin who was close to tears, "at the time, the girl had a boyfriend, Kim Jongin who often went by Kai. He was one of her kidnappers. I didn't know he was in Rival, if I had I wouldn't have accepted him. That was my mistake. The rest of the attackers are unknown, only Kai. T-they um...they raped her. Later releasing her but continued to harass her sexually and—"

Junhee looked at Jimin who'd let out tears and he found himself doing the same. Jungkook's gaze softened lightly; he made a mistake.

"After they continued and never stopped, she took her own life May 1st of 2012. Her only remaining family are her two elder brothers—Park Jimin and Park Junhee. So yes, i'm sure this is where they took Taehyung because Taemin mentioned her and I knew where to look," he wiped the tears from his sleeve and looked at Jungkook, "next time, don't say things like that on people you don't know."

Junhee stole a glance from Jimin before heading to his seat, the whole table completely silent. Namjoon cleared his throat, breaking the deafening silence.

"So that's what Rival did to you..." he sighed, looking over Jinhwa's file, "where'd you find this?"

Junhee cleared his throat, "I might've snuck into their territory and stolen it," he glanced at Seokjin, "as well as Seokjin and Taehyung's files."

Seokjin's eyes widened a fraction.

"Don't worry I won't share what's in them, I didn't read them myself, it's your personal things and i shouldn't be looking through what's none of my business. I left yours in the room your sleeping in," he looked over at Baekhyun, "I left yours and your brother's files in your room."

"I'm impressed with what you've done, now what did Taemin tell you?" Namjoon leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms.

"Tell us what you did too, I'm curious since it was you," Jinyoung spoke up.

"He admitted that he was hired by Rival to do it, he said Jimin was the easiest target because he was gullible and easy to manipulate," Jimin frowned, " but he did say that he really did like Jimin, that it was unfortunate it had to be this way. He also told me to check Jinhwa's file Rival had. And about what I did...it wasn't in my file or history but I guess you could say I'm pretty handy with knives and medicine."

Sorry for late update, I had MAJOR writers block. Hope you like it. And you've learned 1/3 of the boys' history and stuff. Who do you think is next ? Also, will they get Taehyung in the next chapter? will Taemin die?