01:50

WARNING: The following will contain violence, vulgar language, and character death.

"Where the fuck is Junhee at?" Namjoon hissed.

Everyone looked around before letting out a couple 'not here's and a 'not responding'. Namjoon slammed his hand against the van before walking, everyone following.

"Alright, go to your positions," Namjoon quietly whispered and began leading his team. He leads them quietly, making hand movements to pint them where they need to be as they all held their guns. He breathed in deeply, before sending the first guy to knock on the back door. They watched as the door was opened—by Mark—and the male had allowed him inside.

"He's pinned down!" Namjoon heard through the earpiece.

Namjoon nodded, raising his hand, all fingers down except his index and middle fingers. He waited.

"Sir! He's in a headlock!"

And he pointed his fingers to the house, everyone running out from their places. He looked up to the cliff as he slowly stepped out, he raised his index finger, a shot being released immediately after. He ran inside, the gunshots now being audible. He looked around the house as everyone was distracted, shooting one of the Rival members that pinned Minseok down.

"Sir! We can't find Moon, we've checked upstairs but no sign of him."

Namjoon sighed deeply, "I'm going to check upstairs again, Moon and Tae teams keep everyone from Rival distracted."

"Sir, an A9 has been spotted in the living room, under the couch!"

Namjoon looked into the living from his spot on the stairs.

"Is there a timer?"

"Yes, there's a minute and thirty seconds left."

Namjoon nodded at his guys before running up the stairs. He pushed open every door, his gun in the air, ready to shoot at anyone. He opened the final door, and by the balcony stood Moon Jongup with Taehyung in his hold. Taehyung's eyes widened slightly at the sight of Namjoon before they closed and his head fell forward.

"Let him go, Moon," Namjoon said sternly, accompanied by a glare.

"I can't just hand him over, now can I?"

Namjoon raised his index finger and pointed at Jongup.

Suddenly, Jongup's gun, which was pointing at Taehyung's head, was shot away. Jongup cursed before looking at Namjoon with a sickening smirk.

"Just because you got 'im doesn't mean you've won this, we got what we needed from him anyway, but know we'll be back for him," he winked before throwing Taehyung at Namjoon, who swiftly caught him. Jongup pulled out a pocket knife from his boot and threw it, the knife going into Taehyung's leg resulting with the boy letting out a whine. But before Namjoon could do anything, Jongup jumped out the window.

"Get him!" Namjoon roared. He could hear the shots outside but he carried Taehyung out the room, down the steps, and out of the house. Everyone from Cypher got out—well all except one. But it was too late. The house had already exploded. Namjoon laid Taehyung on the ground as Youngjae quickly got to him, inspecting him carefully.