00:50

(small idea of how 'young' Zelo looks^)

WARNING vulgar language and side character death ahead

"What did you do with the boys that day?"

Jungkook cleared his throat awkwardly as he recalled the events. Yoongi looked at him weirdly, "We went to a coffee shop then walked back to the dorms and I left." Namjoon nodded, "Seokjin and I were at the school's roof, smoking, till I left, and what about you, Jungkook?" Said boy chuckled nervously, "we uh went to Taehyung's dorm and we had sex." Namjoon and Yoongi's eyes widened. "You what?" a voice said from behind them. They turned and saw Junhee and Baekhyun. "Yah! Punk, what'd you do with my brother?"

Junhee walked up to Yoongi. The boy only looked at him with no expression, "we just talked, but your brother flirted." Junhee shook his head a small smile on his lips, "That's Jimin for you, aish that boy gets attatched easily." Baekhyun smiled softly at Junhee before looking back at the three, "did you mention a Taehyung?" Jungkook nodded, "yeah I did." Baekhyun smiled wider, "how is he?" "You know him?" Yoongi asked. "They're brothers," Namjoon said. "Yeah, we were separated after-" Baekhyun paused and looked at the ground, his smile faltering, "just know we were separated and he doesn't remember me."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked. Baekhyun shook his head, indicating that he didn't want to talk about it. "Well, the boys sure are troubling..." Namjoon chuckled. "Oh yeah, you guys found out about that," Junhee and Baekhyun laughed. "You knew how they behaved in school?" Yoongi asked, sitting on a chair. "Of course we did, they're our siblings and we keep tabs on them. Oh, Chanyeol!" Baekhyun turned around at the mention of his lover. "Channie, is everything alright?" Chanyeol was breathing hard as he hurried over to Namjoon, "I need your help, where's uh Youngjae?"

Namjoon hurried out after him, calling for Youngjae as he followed Chanyeol. The rest followed as well, to find what was wrong. They all walked outside and to the front of the building, where a body was on the ground. "Holy shit who's that?" Namjoon hurried over to the body and cursed out loud. "What the hell happened?!" Namjoon yelled. "It was a Rival member, that Zelo guy. You know how Jiyong is with the kids, he is nice. The guy looked so young, maybe sixteen and he fooled usーfooled Jiyong! That shit led Jiyong to some alleyway, making him think that his little five year old sister was hurt and needed help. He pulled a gun out at Jiyong."

Namjoon rubbed his face in anger, his face reddening. "Hey I'm here, Boss had me busyーoh my god!" Youngjae fell om his knees next to Jiyong who was bleeding out. Youngjae looked at Junhee who appeared next to him with a medical kit. "Thanks Jun," he hurriedly took out what he needed and went to work. "There's n-no sav-saving m-me," Jiyong wheezed out. "No, I'll save you, I won't stop till you're up on your feet again. You're not dying, okay?" Youngjae retorted.

Jiyong shook his head but didn't say anything, only turned to Namjoon who sat by his side. "Namjoon, it has been an honor to have worked by your side, after watching over you and seeing you grow to the man you've become, I'm proud of who you've become. Thank you for being how you are and continue to do well." Namjoon was on the brink of tears as Jiyong held his hand and smiled painfully at him. Youngjae let out a whimper. "J-joon," he choked out, "I failed h-him." Namjoon looked from Youngjae and back at Jiyong seeing his eyes open, unblinking and it hit him. The man he loved and looked up to, his father figure, was dead.

"What's going on?" they heard a deep voice. Namjoon didn't have to turn around to know it was his father. "Jiyong?" His father crouched down and Namjoon stood. Youngin sighed heavily, standing once more and faced Namjoon. "Wipe those tears away, don't be weak," Youngin spit at Namjoon, slapping him. Namjoon quickly did as told and composed himself. "Youngjae, getー" "Al-already on i-it" Youngjae slowly stood up, getting stopped by Baekhyun and Jinyoung. "There's nothing that could've been done, you did your best," Baekhyun whispered softly at him. "Don't beat yourself up over it, it was just too late to do anything, you did what you could, don't feel down," Jinyoung hugged him. Youngjae didn't respond to their words or the hug, just pushed past them and went to do what he was going to do.

"Namjoon, call Shinjae and let her know," Youngin mumbled before he left. "Who's Shinjae?" Junhee asked. "Jiyong's wife," Jackson mumbled who'd just arrived.

×

"Come on man, that's shit," Jimin laughed. "Guys do you hear those yells?" Jin asked as he looked in one direction. Taehyung and Jimin quit laughing and listened, nodding in agreement. "Should we call the cops?" Jimin asked. Jin looked at them before walking in the direction of the sounds. Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other in panic, "y-yah! Jin-hyung!" Taehyung shouted, motioning at Jimin to follow him as he went after Jin.

They rounded a corner and saw a building that looked almost abandoned. Jin pointed at a car and they hurried over to it, hiding, as they watched from afar at what was happening. They saw many guys in the front, one on the ground.  "That guy's bleeding!" Jimin whisper-yelled. "Shut it," Jin glared before turning back to the scene. "Hey isn't that Jungkook, Namjoon, and Yoongi?" Taehyung pointed out. "Holy shit!" Seokjin covered Jimin's mouth and glared harder at him. "You've gotta be quiet Jimin," Jin hissed, Taehyung nodded, "we can't get caught." Jimin's eyes widened and tried to speak but it just came out mumbled. "What?" Taehyung asked. A shadow loomed over them and they turned around, seeing Jungkook, Namjoon, and Yoongi. "H-hey guys," Taehyung grinned nervously.

"Get up," Namjoon ordered. All three scrambled up and squirmed under Namjoon's intense gaze. "What did you see?" Yoongi asked with a cold tone. "N-nothing we swear!" Jimin answered hurriedly. "We only saw you and those guys standing there with someone on the ground nothing else," Jin spoke. Jungkook stepped forward, pulling something out from his back pocket, and when the troublemakers saw what it was, they almost fainted. Jungkook held a pistol and looked from the gun to the boys, "you see this?" The boys nodded, scared when he aimed the weapon at Jin's head. "I could easily shoot you guys, you know? That's my job, but I can't since I'm supposed to protect you. Now, you guys are going to forget what you saw and go on with your day. Speak of anything or where we are...you're dead."

Jin gave him a fake smile, lut his hand on the gun and brought it down, then grabbed both terrified boys, pulling them by their shoulders back to where they came from. Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jungkook watched how Seokjin slapped Jimin's arm repeatedly, hearing a "Hyung!" come from the boy as Taehyung laughed. "Well shit they handled that well," Namjoon muttered. "They're scared, that's why, but something's off about that Seokjin guy, he was just...calm," said Yoongi. "Maybe he isn't scared?" Namjoon wondered. "No, he's had a gun pulled on his face, I can tell, he was scared, but he didn't show it," Jungkook answered, "I feel like he's sort of used to it? Like, imagine having a gun to your face for the first time, you're terrified as hell, but then it happens more and more you're just not as surprised anymore, but you're still a bit scared. Kim Seokjinーhe's hiding something," Jungkook pointed at Seokjin's retreating back as he looked at the other two, "and the question is,

what is it exactly? and why."

+

not as long as the others but I had to give you something to work with.

my excuse;

I've been dealing with depression and recently a family member passed so I have been out of it. But I'm sorta back. I'm fine though, not to worry anyone.

so,

what's your theory on Seokjin? what do you think of Jungkook's view point? do you agree or see what he's getting at?

later loves♥