00:30

WARNING character death and vulgar language ahead

Jimin was always one to start fights, which led to where he was now, sitting in detention for initiating an argument which then led to a fight. The other boyーwho was all smack but a whimpーwas currently in the nurse's office getting fixed up and then being taken to the detention room right after once Jimin's punishment was done. All Jimin had was a few cuts and a bruise, nothing big, as mentioned beforehand that the other boy could not fight, at all. Jimin, out of curiosity, had gone ahead and tried to get on the older's nerves by annoying the hell out of him. If anything, Park Jimin sure as hell knew how to annoy you. The blonde only did it because the older boy was making fun of a younger female's breasts, claiming they were 'too flat' and 'there's nothing there that'll get you laid.' Jimin, who had watched from afar, had enough and decided to do something about it. And boy did he show his senior not to mess with the youngers.

"Park," someone said in a calm voice, "time's up." Jimin raised his head from his arms, jumping at the sudden sound. The blonde had fallen asleep for more than half of his detention time. He sleepily raised his gaze from the brown desk to the door, seeing his professor and next to her was his senior. Jimin grinned tiredly and ran his hand through his hair as he stood, slinging his book bag over his shoulder. He yawned as he walked towards them, then winking at his senior as he walked out and headed towards his dorm.

On his way there he saw the girl that had been the reason behind the trouble he caused. "Hey Minjae," he greeted with an eye smile. "Jimin-shi," she greeted with a smile in return, "thank you for helping me, I really appreciate it, but I'm sorry you got in trouble." Jimin shook his head, chuckling, "it's fine, the guy had it coming." She smiled and bowed, thanking him once more before starting to head to the girl dormitories. "Jimin-ah!" someone yelled. He turned around and saw Jung Hoseok, a fellow friend of his. "Hey Hobi," he grinned.

"It's Hoseok, and where are your manners, I'm older," Hoseok said sternly but had a hint of playfulness in his tone. "How have you been Hobi hyung?" Jimin asked, running a hand through his hair once more. "Been doing okay, another fight?" Hoseok pointed at the cut and bruise by his eye. "You know me," Jimin grinned, "that's kind of my thing." Hoseok smiled and shook his head, "How are you doing by the way?" Jimin's smile faltered slightly, "good, why?" "You know why Jimin, today-" Jimin held his hand up, preventing the older from finishing his sentence, his smile completely gone. "Don't finish your sentence, I know what today is, please don't remind me," his voice breaking slightly towards the end. Hoseok smiled sadly at him, engulfing the blonde into a tight hug, "it's okay Jimin-ah, it's okay, she's better now, no more suffering." Jimin sniffled softly, pulling away from the ginger, "I-I have to g-go." With that, the younger hurriedly left Hoseok standing in the middle of the hall.

He signed out at the front office, rain starting to pour, as he ran out the doors and through the streets as fast as he could. Jimin was a good runner, being in the soccer team, and was in good shape, only barely starting to feel exhausted as he stopped in front of the old, rusty gates with a sign that read Seoul Cemetery. Jimin, who was completely soaked, breathed in deeply before going in. It was May the first, marking three years since it had happened. He walked past many tombstones, he knew where to go, having gone so many times already. At last he arrived to the one grave with a tombstone that held a small angel statue. Jimin's legs gave out and he landed on his knees, right on the forming mud, as he stared at the grave, reading the words on the marble stone.