00:40

WARNING vulgar language, smoking and mature scene ahead

"Everyone quiet down!" the professor yelled causing everyone to jump as they found their ways back to their seats and quieted down. She humphed, "Thank you, now you three," she pointed at the three males by the door,  "you may sit behind those three in the back and please take out your math textbooks." The three guys headed towards the back sitting behind the three troublemakers of Seoul University. The one in the middle with flaming red hair turned around, eyes meeting brown ones, "What's your name?" The brunet was surprised by how deep his voice was and fake smiled, "Jeon Jungkook." The redhead nodded, "I'm Kim Taehyung, the blonde is Park Jimin and the raven is Kim Seokjin." Jungkook nodded, not really caring, letting the other two introduce themselves. "I'm Kim Namjoon and that guy over there is Min Yoongi," Namjoon gave them a wide smile that made his dimples stand out more. Seokjin stared at him, a spark of interest in his gaze before turning around.

The door suddenly opened and in walked the assistant principle, Mr. Kang, with three boys who looked in a really bad shape. He looked around till he met eyes with the three boys.  "Who's responsible for what happened with Seungkwan?" Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jungkook looked at each other, thinking they were being looked at but then turned to the three in front of them when Jimin stood, "Me," he said with smile. "Get here," Mr. Kang motioned for him to stand with him. Yoongi raised his brows in surprise. "Jay was me," Seokjin stood, going up there. "I guess that leaves me huh?" Taehyung grinned as he stood up, grabbing his things. "Aww did the little baby cry?" Taehyung fake pouted. "Get over here Taehyung, their parents are here and ready to speak to you boys about what happened." Taehyung scoffed along with the other two, "Fucking fantastic, now we can tell them how much of an asshole their kids are," Seokjin rolled his eyes. "We've told you to not take matters into your own hands, let's go, you're causing a scene."

"Whatever," Jimin mumbled, saluting to the class, winked at the three males who stared in shock, before walking out. Yoongi, Jungkook, and Namjoon looked at each other. "Their files that we had said nothing of their behavior," Yoongi said. "Well this sure as hell is gonna be interesting, huh?" Jungkook smirked. "Well shit," Namjoon chuckled, "this will be fun."

+after.classes+t.k+

"You guys get suspended or something?" Yoongi asked and the three turned around. Jimin grinned, "you're...Yoongi?" The mint haired nodded and Jimin smiled, "no, not yet." "Yet?" Yoongi chuckled lowly. Jimin grinned, "yeah, one more fight then there will surely be suspension."

Jungkook stared at Taehyung and the way he had his arms crossed, the redhead wasn't that buff, but he had some muscle. Jungkook found himself checking Taehyung out, his eyes traveling from his doe eyes, down to the small mole on his nose, and to his lips. Jungkook licked his own as he watched Taehyung bite his lip. Then his eyes traveled down to his thighs.

A hot breath on his neck made him snap out of his thoughts, "like what you see? Maybe try taking a picture so it'll last longer," a soft yet low, deep voice whispered into his ear. Taehyung pulled back, smirking and the oldest noticed how they were on their own, their friends having left them. "Wanna come to my dorm?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded without hesitation making the younger smile softly and grab him by the hand, pulling him in the direction to his dorm.