00:70

WARNING vulgar language ahead

"Taehyung put this shit on, I'm not telling you again," Jin said sternly, holding out the striped turtleneck to the boy who was laying in bed in a black v-neck. "What's the point?" Taehyung groaned sitting up. Jimin giggled from his desk chair, "Come on Jinnie, they're just hickeys," Jimin grinned. Jin huffed, "That's precisely why I want you to wear this, do you even know which are from who?" Taehyung tilted his head before shaking his head, "I mean for what it counts, I know some are from Jungkook and others from Hoseok, but I do know that the darker ones are from Jungkook, so then I guess yeah, I do know."

Jin's face churned in disgust, "Jesus Tae, stop this nonsense! First Hoseok and now Jungkook? Don't take advantage of them, don't use them for your needs! People will start to think you're some slut." Taehyung's face turned dark as he stood and met Jin's eyes, "I'll have you know that I'm not using them and that this isn't for me but for the both of us. Hobi and I—that's over, that's what we agreed on, alright? And Jungkook wants to do this, It's not like I'm forcing him! This is just stupid, let's not argue over something as ridiculous as this," Taehyung stepped closer, his breathing uneven, in his eyes you could see pain and hurt in them, "and I'm not a slut don't ever call me that again."

Jimin stood up pushed them apart, "guys calm down, let's take a breather alright?" Jin breathed in deeply, stepping back, throwing the shirt on Taehyung's desk and left, Taehyung sitting back on his bed to put his shoes on. Jimin sighed and blinked his tears away, he hated when they fought—even if it was stupid. "Jimin, I'm sorry, I know you hate it," Taehyung mumbled as he stood up and wrapped his arms around the smaller boy. "You should be apologizing to Jinnie, not me." The younger sighed, "he'll want space, you know how he gets, he'll probably punch the hell out of me if I try right now," he laughed.

Jimin pulled back, shaking his head, "yeah...let's just head to class now, make sure to sit on my left so Jin won't have to sit next to you and get even more pissed at you." "Damn do I piss people off that much just by showing my face?" Jimin snickered, "not what I meant, but when Jin's like this? Yeah. He's scary when he's angry." "I second that," Taehyung opened their class door and let Jimin go in first, then stopping him, "hey on second thought, I'll sit to your right." Jimin hummed as he sat down, looking over to his left at Jin who was glaring at his notebook.

Taehyung felt a tap on his shoulder as he was taking out his homework, "what," he grumbled. "What kind of shirt is that, Kim Taehyung? And what's up with Jin?" Taehyung only turned around, meeting three curious pairs of eyes. He just held a cold gaze as he looked over at Jin who at the same time looked up at him, Jimin having his head down allowing them to meet eyes. Jin's gaze became cold as Taehyung glared back with a scowl on his face. Jin leaned forward, "I advice for you to pay more attention to the teacher and class rather than at me Taehyung," he spits