01:10

WARNING vulgar language ahead

It had already been three days, and the boys were still looking for Taehyung. Junhee named different locations where Rival would take people, which were all found empty in the end. Jungkook was stressing himself more than the others, he would leave doing god knows what and come home angry. The others decided it was best to leave him alone since he would act out when he was. Junhee would pace back and forth, about close to pulling his hairs out as he thought back to when he was in Rival. Namjoon and Yoongi were at a computer looking over the footage at the dorms from when Taehyung was taken, then going to the streets CCTV, but the scene never showed on camera.

All they could see was Taehyung leaving the dorms and heading to the cemetery, after that he'd gone to a store. Jin had shown them a message that Taehyung had sent him while in the store, telling him he'd bring snacks for them. But the male never got home. Jimin had even mentioned his boyfriend Taemin called him and said he'd bumped into Taehyung that night, making everyone, including Jimin, suspicious. Though they hadn't told Jungkook because they knew he'd go straight to beating the male up. They had Jin and Jimin keep tabs on Taemin whenever they could to see if he did anything suspicious.

As they were all over the table discussing more to the situation the door burst open with a furious Jaebum stalking through. "Why didn't you tell me he went missing!?" he immediately yelled and slammed his hands on the table. Namjoon stayed still as he did and sighed,  "it's Rival." Jaebum rolled his eyes, "I know that, one of my guys barely decided to enlighten me with a story about a male calling for help that he was being chased. They recorded it and played it for me. It was Taehyung." Baekhyun dug his face into Chanyeol's chest. Namjoon sighed deeply and most of them jumped when the front door opened and slammed shut.

Jungkook walked in, angry, "how could I be so fucking stupid!" he yelled and slammed another door shut. After a fee minutes of silence he came out with the bracelet that was found—the one he had given to Taehyung, and handed it to Yoongi, "there's a recorder on it, it records anything, maybe we can find out who it was that had taken him. Just take out the chip and look through the recordings and uh—" he cut himself off, leaning into Yoongi's ear as he whispered something which resulted with the male widening his eyes. Jungkook steps back and nods, walking away and heading to his room. "What did he say?" Namjoon asked curiously and Yoongi shook his head, going to his computer and connecting some headphones.

Jaebum pulled out a small recorder, Namjoon about to ask what it was before Jaebum pressed the play button. "Hello? Please help me! I-I think i'm being followed, I need your help I'm by the the local library. Please send help he's getting close—" a sound of clattering and muffled screams were heard and then it cut off. Baekhyun sobbed quietly and Chayeol looked down at him worriedly, kissing the top of his head as he held him tightly.

After Namjoon gave more orders around and was speaking with Jaebum, Baekhyun sneaked away from Chanyeol and made his way into Jungkook's room. He knocked softly before going in, the room was dark and he could barely see anything if it weren't for the small lamp on the bedside table providing a small source of light. He closed the door quietly and looked around the room until his eyes landed on the huddled figure in the corner of the room. Baekhyun's heart broke when he heard the small sniffles because Jeon Jungkook was crying. His shoulders were shaking as muffled sobs escaped his lips. Baekhyun slowly walked towards him, kneeling beside him and the boy flinched when he placed his hand on his lower back.

"I probably seem pathetic," Jungkook chuckled as he sniffled. "No of course not..." Baekhyun sighed, "do you want to talk about it?" Jungkook looked up, wiping his face and stared right at the wall. "I can't believe it...I fell for him—I fucking fell for him." Baekhyun frowned, "Taehyung?" Jungkook nodded, "Tell me why? Why did I fall for Kim Taehyung? He made me go soft—I mean look at me! I'm crying! I never cry...for nothing, but just the mere thought that Taehyung isn't okay kills me. That he could be starving or being hit angers me so much. The fact that I can't protect him and i'm not there to help him hurts. I've been in denial since what happened with that idiot—Hoseok. I just want him to be back in my arms so I can protect him from all the bad guys coming to get him. Baek...why did I fall for your brother? I'm supposed to be a tough guy in a gang, have no problem with feelings and get the job done quickly but what has your brother been doing to me?"

Baekhyun smiled sadly at him, "I don't know Jungkook...it depends on you, you got attracted to him. I think you should stop yourself from going soft yet still be there with him," Baekhyun held his face in his hands, making him look him in the eyes, "you're the only one I trust that will keep my brother safe—if not, bring him back home. Jeon Jungkook gets what he wants, doesn't he? You'll find him, he's going to be okay—we all will be." Jungkook smiled back before chuckling, "I'm supposed to be comforting you if anything...he's your brother who you haven't seen in a long time." Baekhyun ruffled his hair, "Yeah but you seemed like you needed someone, come on I think Yoongi may be done."

Jungkook made himself look presentable and not like he had just had a breakdown as they walked out and into the living room. "Alright," Yoongi sighed, "I found it." "Well play it for us then!" Jungkook shouted, getting smacked on the arm by Baekhyun. Everyone gathered around—including Jimin and Jin who were there to be kept safe and sound—as Yoongi pressed down on one of the keys of his laptop and the audio started playing.

"Pocky..pocky..pocky, come on don't fail me now, Jimin loves these," a deep voice huffed and Jimin's eyes teared up. "got them! Now the seaweed...Jin better be glad." The said male sniffled slightly, dabbing the corner of his eye as he continued to listen. "Oh hey Taehyung!" Everyone immediately recognizing it as the voice of Lee Taemin and Jimin stood up straighter. "Hey how's it going?" "Pretty okay and you? How's Jimin?" "I'm okay...Jimin is pretty good as well." "So...uh what did you do today? Anything special?" It was quiet for a moment before Taehyung sighed, "...um nothing." "You sure about that, doesn't look like it." "It was nothing, really." "alright, bye then." There was shuffling heard and the the cash register before he had finally walked out. You could heard his footsteps as he started humming, the ruffling of the bag being loudest as it was closer to the bracelet. Then it stopped, "Is someone there?" Slowly, he started walking again, his pace quickening and he was soon running. "Hello? Please help me! I-I think i'm being followed, I need your help I'm by the the local library. Please send help he's getting close—" The phone was heard clatter onto the ground, a cracking sound after it and the bag falling as well.

There was muffled screams and a sudden voice hushing him. "Now now, Taehyung, keep quiet...there there it'll all be over soon." Jimin fell back into Yoongi's hold and released the sobs he was keeping in. A car was heard and the opening of a door, "pull him on, help him dimwit!" The bag was picked up and looked through, and the phone was stepped on. The car pulled off and Yoongi pressed the key once more, stopping it. "So how're we going to get him?" Jungkook's face was red and filled with anger as his eyes flared, "Who the hell was that?"

"Lee Taemin," Jimin sniffled, "my boyfriend..."

by far a shitty chapter once again but don't worry, death is on its way :)