6

(why the heck not do a chapter from john's pov?)

sherlock was strange at night. sure, he still was himself, but he was less, i don't know, mean. he cared more. he was different. every night, we would talk, and every night, i would learn a little bit more about him and he would learn a little more about me. 

his favorite color was purple, but not light and bright, a darker shade. he was bullied throughout his whole school career. he actually enjoyed eating and the flavor of food, but he hated how it slowed him down. he knew greg's name the entire time, but finds it hilarious to tease him. he thinks of ms. hudson as his mother. he hated sunny days, but loved cloudy ones. he rarely went on vacations. his favorite book when he was a child was alice in wonderland. john was the closest friend he had ever had. 

and i told him things about me. i loved the color green. i hate red velvet cake. i was bisexual. my favorite food was.. well.. anything with tomato sauce. i love children, all except 7 year olds. i, also, think of ms. hudson as a mother. mycroft has reached out to many times to get greg's number (mystrade ;-). my favorite book at the moment was alice in wonderland. sherlock was the closest friend i'd ever had. 

just things we never really had enough time for. it was, actually, very nice. i wouldn't wake up every night, and, while it was a good thing that the nightmares were getting better, i slightly missed talking to sherlock. and generally this side of him. this side of him was almost.. normal. but then the same sherlock would return in the morning. and, as much as i enjoyed the company of normal sherlock, it made me curious as to why he was so different in the hours between 2 and 3 in the morning. what he just super tired? 

but the thing that made me the most curious was how this 3 am sherlock had.. changed my perspective of him. he was almost.. kind and caring. and i knew even more about him now. and that made me scared. scared, because i think i have feelings for sherlock holmes. 

(ooooJJJoooJKoOoohogheo a chapter from john's pov. i don't think i'm gonna do very many from his pov cuz idk, i think i'm better at writing from a.. idk, stranger perspective. most of my ocs are pretty strange. anyways, hope you enjoyed!!)(side note, so you like the mystrade i slipped in there. i feel like that's one of those ships that didn't start until i started reading fanfictions.)