10

[john's pov]

i let sherlock leave and let out a loud sigh. he was just so dramatic. he would be back in 30 minutes anyway.

but then 30 minutes passed. then an hour. then two. and he still wasn't home. where in the world was he? the only person i thought might know was.. well, sherlock wouldn't like this, but it would have to be mycroft. i debated asking him about it, before setting my mind to calling him.

"hi, mycroft?"

"why are you calling."

"uh, sherlock left about.. two hours ago."

"and why does this concern you?"

"we might have had a bit of a.. disagreement."

"and you're worried about him leaving? he is a grown man, john."

"but we both know he isn't. and we also know that you know where he is."

"actually, i don't. i worked with sherlock, and he seems perfectly stable at this moment. i have no reason to-"

"shut up! you must have not been paying attention then."

"what do you mean?"

"just find him, and call me when you do."

with that, i hung up. the worried butterflies were still there. why did i need to push it? i know sherlock, and i know when he wants to stop talking about something. i know him better then anyone, but i didn't stop pushing him. and now he's god knows where, and i'm stuck up in this apartment worrying. as if on cue, rosie started crying.

i'm a mess.

(same here, john. sorry it took me sooo long to update, i've been busy with school starting and whatnot. anxiety is hell. anyway, i should get back in the swing of things soon. love you all!! ^__^)