Chapter 3: First Meeting

How would their first meeting feel like? Would their hearts automatically connect, or will it be a never lasting thing? Lets all see..😁

○○○○

Mara's POV:

I started to get pretty loud in class, constantly talking and laughing with the twins, Mccdi, Rose, Draigo, and Siera. Sooner our class adviser entered the room to give an announcement.

Teacher: Good morning everyone! I will be your English class adviser this semester. You can just call me Ms. Andi. This class's first lesson, you will be paired into two. I've already made the pairings so you wouldn't pair with someone you know.

She started calling out the pairs, and all I could hope for was that I wouldn't be paired with an anonymous stranger.

Ms. Andi: Mara and Zachary

Holy crap! Who's Zachary? Sino to? As people started to go to their partners, I slowly stood up and searched the class for the so called guy named "Zachary" I am paired to. My eyes were wondering around the backseats and suddenly a guy raised his hand to me. I think he's the one.😕

Zac's POV:

Ms. Andi paired us into two for our first class assignment. I don't know why but I felt like being paired to HER.😆 I mean, I don't know her name yet, but I'd love to meet her.

Later on, Ms. Andi started to call names.. and all I heard was "Mara and Zachary". SHE immediately stared around the class as if she wanted to know how I look like. I guess her name's Mara. Ang ganda nang pangalan, parang angel😍.

She didn't know who I am so I raised my hand to show her where I am. I couldn't read her face, did I scare her?

Mara's POV:

This dude raised his hand as if he's calling me. I stood in front of my seat just staring at his face blankly. He's kind of cute though.😊 He had blue eyes and a cute smile to die for. I approached him and asked if he was the Zachary I was paired to.

Me: So.. are you Zachary?

Him: (laughs simply) Yup.. that's me!

I took my seat beside him and Ms. Andi gave us our work then left the class for a while.

Him: So.. Mara right?

Me: Yah, Mara Bianca Mendoza.

Him: Mendoza?! Filipino ka?

Me: 😂Yah! Hindi ba halata!? Ako naman, I thought you were Amercan.. you have blue eyes kase eh.

Him: Haha very funny, but yah, Dads American. I guess that's where I got my blue eyes from.

Blue eyes!😍 I can't help but simply stair at it as he talks about himself. Is this crush at first sight?!

Zac's POV:

She's perfect! The moment I saw her enter that door, I knew something was special about her. She has the most beautiful voice, and the cutest dimples. I can't help but feel something special for this girl. And I've only just met her!

Me: Ako naman, my name's Zachary Jacob Heuson. I'm from Pangpanga Laguna. I use to live in the Philippines, but mom was placed here in Germany so we moved here 2 years ago.

Mara: Oh.. I see. How about your dad?

Me: He left us long time ago. Mom said a few months after I was born, he left the house and never returned. Kuya said, he was never a good father to us, and a good husband to mom.