Chapter 11: Confession❤

I'm looking at you, and my heart loves the view, because you mean everything- Troy (HSM)

Quick disclaimer guys, this chapter is❤💙💚💛💜 😁 Enjoy!

○○○○

ZAC'S POV:

I ran to Kuya's car and as I was about to get in, I realized I don't know where Mara's house was. Shoots, paano to? And then I realized, wait Samuel use to pick up Kaela sa bahay ni Mara, so he must know where it is! I quickly ran back to the party and pulled Samuel along with me.

Samuel: Huy, bro ano ba? (Frazzled by what's going on) Wag mo akong idamay dyan ha!

Me: Bro.. samahan mo nalang ako, di ko kase alam saan ung bahay nya eh😅

Samuel: Lol.. oo nga pala, you've never been there. Sige tara na.

He sat on the passenger seat as he lead me to the road going to Mara's house. As we got closer, I realized parang naalala ko tong bahay na to. I mean yah... I said I don't know where her house is, but now that I think of it, her house looks really familiar.

Samuel: Oh.. eto na. That's Mara's house.

Me: This looks so.. familiar, but I just can't fully remember. It's like I've been here before.

Samuel: Hala sya! Alam mo naman pala ung bahay eh! Inabala mo pa ako!

Me: No no.. ewan ko ba. All I know, I have to talk to her. NOW!

Samuel: Edi go! I'll wait here. Oh.. and pls call Kaela for me. I know she's there😁

I walked slowly toward their doorway. I took a step back and took a deep breath. Kaya mo to Zac!

*knock knock*

A woman opened the door. Baka nanay ni Mara. She instantly knew my name! Paano kaya?

Mara's mom: (opens the door) Yes? Zachary?! Ikaw na ba yan?

Me: Ah.. opo. Kilala nyo po ako? (Awkward)

Mara's mom: Abay oo naman! Your Erica's son diba! You use to come here often with your mom and Kuya nung bata pa kayo! Sino ba hinahanap mo?

No wonder their house looks familiar. Yet.. I still can't completely remember what my memories were in this house.😅

Me: Uhm.. si Mara po. Is she home?

Mara's mom: Ah.. wala I thought she was at the after party pa. Baket mo sya hinahanap iho?

Me: Kase may importante po akong sasabihin sakanya.

She stared at me like she knew what was going on.

Mara's mom: Ah.. ganon ba. Sige. If she comes home I'll tell her you came.

Me: Sige po.

I was about to head to the car when I heard Mikaela's voice from the middle of no where. I walked a bit further passing their backyard, and there I saw a tree house. One not noticeable from a far. But somehow my instincts knew it was there. Somehow, alam ko na may tree house doon. I went closer and I saw Mikaela. I guess she saw me too so she ran back inside. Ayoko na patagalin to. You've got to do it now Zachary.