Chapter 10: After Party

Well obviously the title says it all. In the last chapter Micanoria High School won a double competition- High School Basketball Finals and Scholastic Decathlon. It would be a shame if the school wound't throw a party for such an accomplishment right?! But the question is... what will happen in the party?😉

○○○

MARA'S POV:

He said what now?😳 I love you?! To me? What's going on?

The Micanoria Wildcats won their game on Sunday just after we won the Scholastic Decathlon😁. We had our own separate party, and so did they on that same day, so we celebrated separately. But all I was thinking about was what Zac told me at the game. I was shook! He loves me? Was he just saying that because he was happy or because he really meant it?

I mean why would a Zachary Joseph Heuson "love" (still unbelievable though) a simple introvert and nerdy girl like me? Well, I consider myself a nerd because my main comforts are books, books, and oh.. more books. But if he really meant it, does my crush at first sight have a crush on me?😮 Ano ka ba Mara! There you go again with being asumera!😣 Don't assume anything until your given FACTS.

Anyways, the school council informed us through our gt that the principal decided to throw an after party this coming Saturday night, which is tomorrow, for both the Scholastic and Basketball team at our school gym. Well exams are over so.. I guess mama and papa would allow me. 😅

(*guys I decided not to make a chapter about their exams week.. because..who wants to know about exams?!😒 Not me!😌*)

Anyways after I saw the message I called the twins to ask if their coming.

Me: (calls Mikaela) So are you guys coming on Saturday?

Mikaela: Duh! Kaela wants to go because she wants to see her Sammy boo.. and I have to be there to watch their every move! It might go crazy.. since you know its at night!😒

Me: Ok then I'll meet you guys there.

Mikaela: No.. were going to your house! Then we'll just go there together. Speaking of your house, are you home?

Me: Am I ever not?!😂 #introvert why?

Mikaela: Ok.. don't leave.. were coming over! We have to choose what your gonna wear tomorrow!😉

Me: Ok ok.😐

Honestly the twins are so lucky! They get to go anywhere they want since they have a personal driver. I mean.. their dad's part of the senate so..😅 But yah.. the twins are on their way so I layed here in bed watching Netflix until they arrive.

Moments later.......

Kaela: Your bitches are here!😎

Mikaela: Now.. let's find you an outfit.

Kaela: So.. HE would drool for your beauty😉

Me: Come on guys! Why do you have to keep reminding me!?😣

Mikaela: Mara.. we were there! We heard what he said! There wasn't a bit of regret in his face as he said the sweetest words you've wanted to hear.

Twins: "I Love You"😍😍😍

Me:😓 You think that was meant for me? Maybe he made a mistake. Maybe he was suppose to say it to someone else. You know, there were a lot of people there. Maybe he thought I was someone else.

Kaela: "I love you, I love you MARA" of course it was for you! And the best part is, your finally gonna see each other again!

After Sunday, me and Zac haven't seen each other.. so it'll be interesting to see him again.