Herow Herow Guys!

Hey guys... I just wanted to update you about how the story line will take place from now on.😁

Since as you all may know, Chapter 11: CONFESSION DAY has been published. And obviously in most books that's just where the story ends. They confess their feelings, then they become a couple and BOOM.. end of the story😑.

But this book is different.😉

Starting from Chapter 13, Mara and Zac's story will still continue on. I've debated this to myself for a while, if I should continue the story in this book or make a book 2. But due to the fact that this is my very first book, I decided to continue on the story even if "Crush At First Sight" is already a solved plot😂.

The next chapters will be the road to Forever of Zac and Mara. They'll go through several trials that'll test their relationship.

I hope you guys still continue to read this book. It really does mean so much to me! Sowy.. new writter excitement. I'm looking forward to writing more chapters and books for y'all😉

(So I wrote this part a year ago with only 80 reads. Now this book has over 33k! WHAT THE HECK? Thank you guys so much! Literally, as I'm editing the grammars, I realized how much I've grown as a writer. I was a freaking Freshmen for God's sake! I truly am so humbled by all the love this book has received. To me, even just 1 person can brighten up my passion. But thousands? Maraming Salamat.

Ok enough with the speech Hannah, you have another 10+ chapters to edit.😂

K bye.☻     -Hannah 2018🐰)