Chapter 5

Percy's POV

   I went to go see Piper. I was sure that she knew what was happening, after all she is the daughter of Aphrodite. I stepped up to the cabin of Aphrodite, and knocked on the door. One of Piper's sisters answered the door. She asked "What might you want from our cabin, cutie". I responded with a simple "I need to speak to Piper". She rolled her eyes, and yelled out "Piper! Someones here to see you!". Piper came to the door and greeted me. "Hey. what are you doing here".  

     "I need to speak to you privately" She nodded and told the girl that answered the door that she would be back. "So what did you need to talk about?" I looked her straight in the eye and said "I think I might be gay" Piper gasped, and asked "Why do you think that?" I told her how I felt about Nico and the way he made me feel butterflies in my stomach. Piper listened to everything I had to say, only intervening to ask questions once in awhile or squealing. 

     "So what do you think?" She stopped for a moment and said "I think that you definitely have a crush on Nico. But I'm not so sure about  you being gay. You could be bi, gay, or just have these feelings for Nico but are still straight". I  thought about it, and looked at all my choices. I didn't know what to do, but I definitely needed to tell Nico about my feelings for him.

     I thanked Piper for the advice, told her not to tell anyone about the convo. and headed over to see a certain son of the god of the underworld.