Chapter 12

Hey any one one have any suggestions on how the story should go. I'm really running out of ideas, but I want to finish the story. And I want to have a good amount of chapters. UUUUGGHHH!!!! Writers block SUCKS!!! Oh well, what you going to do about it. Anyway, enjoy the chapter, and comment any suggestions for what I should call you guys! I mean you guys are the only people that will actually read my stories, so I figured I should give you guys a name.

P.S: the video doesn't really have anything to relate to the chapter, I just like the song. :). And I thought it es funny when I imagined it as Percy and Nico singing this, like, when Percy and Annabeth were still in a , gag cough cough weezz, sorry... relationship.

Disclaimer: the video does not belong to me, it belongs to the YouTuber, Paint, also known as Jon Cozart. And the Percy Jackson series and characters belong to Rick Riordian

OK, now enjoy the story!

Nico's POV

As Percy pulled me out of the cabin, I mentally groaned. I was so over his shischt, and it wasn't even dinner time yet. He ended pulling me to the strawberry fields, which, to me were too bright. "GAHH, the sun, it burns" I hissed. Percy just laughed, "You're not a vampire Nico, and you need some sunlight. You're too pale". I glared at him, "I know I'm not a vampire but I am a son of Hades, and thats close enough."

I continued to glare at him, until he sighed, "Fine, we can go". Percy got up from his apparently comfy seat in the grass. He grabbed my hand, and headed back to the camp. We got to my cabin and stepped inside. He flopped down on my bed, me following soon after. I didn't realize I was so tired until I felt my eyes starting to close. I felt so comfortable listening to Percy's steady heartbeat, and feeling the warmness of his body. I woke up to a movement underneath me. I grunted, I did not want to be woken up right now. I snuggled up closer to my warm pillow.

"Nico...can't...breathe...". My eyes opened with surprise, pillows didn't talk. I looked down at my "pillow". Instead of finding my black sheets, I found a blue shirt with a human inside it. "Oh my gods, I'm so sorry" I scrambled off Percy, but ended up pulling myself, plus the sheets, off the bed. After getting myself untangled, Percy helped me up. "Um... Percy, you have some drool on the side of your face". Percy quickly wiped the drool off his face, "We should go the pavilion now...". Percy was clearly embarrassed, so I just agreed without saying anything. Percy pecked my lips, before holding my hand. I felt my face getting warmer, so I started to walk out of the cabin.

As we got there, we saw Piper and Annabeth (wink wink) talking about something, and Leo telling a joke to a very unimpressed Jason. We sat down at the unoccupied end of the table, and listened to the conversations.

"You know I'm right Leo, my last name is not girly. And do you even know who I'm named after?" Jason said to Leo in a very tired voice. "Yeah I know who you're named after, but I am right about your last name being girly, and you know it." Jason just sighed, and ate his fries that were lying in front of him.

Annabeth and Piper were talking about something in whispers. After Piper whispered something into Annabeth's ear, the daughter of Athena's cheeks turned a scarlet red. I had no idea what they were talking about, but I had a suspicion that the two girls liked each other. They both an aura that indicated both of them in love whenever they were near each other. The same went for Jason and Leo. But I didn't know know exactly, I just had to wait and find out.

I looked over at Percy, who was eating blue chicken and rice. I don't even want to know how they turned the chicken and rice blue. I glanced down at my plate and wished for some pomegranate seeds, my go to meal. I picked some up and plopped them into my mouth. I squeezed them on the roof of my mouth, feeling the sour juice trickle down my throat. After finishing about half of the small pile, I sacrificed the rest to my father. Percy followed me and sacrificed the rest of his food to Poseidon, probably.

     "Percy, can we go back to my cabin, I'm tired". Percy nodded, and we headed back to the table to say our good byes. After leaving the table, Percy started towards my cabin. We walked in, and lay on the black comforter on the bed. Percy leaned over, and stared at me. "What are you staring at?".

     "Nothing, just looking at how beautiful you look." I blushed, and before I could respond, he softly put his lips on mine. The kiss wasn't full of lust and wanting, but was for the love and passion we had for each other. I could feel his soft lips moving sensually with mine, like the waves of an ocean. We broke apart for air, and I could see him smiling at me. I smiled back, finally happy for once in my life. Even though I was still broken, I could feel myself getting pieced back together by a certain son of Poseidon.

OMG!!! FEELS!

So how'd you like the chapter?! I might be posting another one tonight, depending on how bad my writers block is, and there will be a new POV. Exciting right?!