Chapter 14

Thank you rinokumura2256 for the POV idea!

Disclaimer:The picture does not belong to me

Leo's POV

     After the war, I tried to find Calypso and bring her back to camp. But, sadly, I couldn't find the island again. After about half month, I gave up my search. I felt bad that I didn't keep my promise to her, but I knew that she would understand. I ended up hanging out with Jason more, to keep my mind of of Calypso. We would hang out on the beach and just talk. Or tinker with projects I had been working on in Bunker 9.

     The more I hung out with Jason, the more close I felt to him. It felt natural to just be walking to nowhere, then end up at his cabin. I was also starting to question my sexuality. I didn't know if I was gay, or bi, but I knew I wasn't straight. The only thing keeping me back, was that Jason was straight, and dating Piper. Otherwise, I would totally ask him out.

     I was bored, so I decided to go ask if Jason wanted to do anything. I walked to Cabin I, but when I got there, I saw Jason and Piper talking. I decided to not disturb them, but I wanted to know what they were talking about. I hid behind some of the bushes that were around the area that they were talking.

     "What do you mean that your breaking up with me?! I thought we loved each other?" Jason looked so heart broken, and when he talked, his voice would crack.

     "I just don't feel the same way anymore about...us." Pipers voice wavered with sadness. "I still would love to be friends. But only if you want to."

     Jason glanced at her then the ground, "I don't know if I want to be friends right now. I just need some time to think it out." Piper looked sad, but nodded her head understanding his request. Piper started to get up from her seat, so I hurriedly got out of there. I did not need to be caught eavesdropping on their convo. 

     Once I got to my cabin, I pumped my fists in the air...for real too. I actually had a chance with Jason! I decided to wait a day to go see him. He needed some space for now I think. It was almost dinner time and I was hungry so I decided to go to the Pavilion for a snack. I walked over, grabbed some chips, then headed over to Bunker 9 to go work on one of my projects. Festus needed some work, so I decided just to build him a new body. I know that a lot of work, but it passed the time. 

     After a couple of hours, I decided to go to sleep. I already had pillows and blankets in the tubes, don't ask why, so I just slept there. As my eyes closed, I thought about Jason, and how I should talk to him about our "relationship".