4

Brianna

About a month and a half later, Cardi was able to find herself a job and I was able to find an apartment and she moved in with me. I paid for the whole thing, but once she started getting paid she was gonna pay half of the monthly bill and she wanted to pay me back for the down payment of the house. But I keep telling her it's fine, but she keeps insisting. Derek and I were officially over with, but he still gave me my 25% cut every month. He would try to make me go back with him, but I told his ass hell nah. I was too pretty to be fighting a whole man. I've seen Chris only a few times this month and we would just past by each other like total strangers, just how I like it.

I woke up and I checked the time and it was eleven in the morning, so I knew Cardi left for her job, which was simply to sanitize and clean down the hospital rooms. I really wanted to get her in the game because of the fast money, but I cared about her way too much to have her in something so dangerous. After showering and getting ready, I changed into a grey turtle neck, leather skirt and a black and white heels.

 After showering and getting ready, I changed into a grey turtle neck, leather skirt and a black and white heels

I quickly grabbed my all black handbag from my closet and left the house. I drove over to the trap house in my BMW coupe that I recently bought, because Derek said he wanted to hold a meeting with us. When I arrived to the trap, I walked in and went straight over to his office because that's where they would do the meetings. By the time I went over there, everybody was there so when I stormed in all eyes were on me. But I just ignored it and walked over besides Derek and sat on the empty chair that was waiting for me.

I sat my handbag down and crossed my legs and placed my hand on my lap, listening to what they were already talking about. "So the feds been watching the trap house lately, so we gon' need to crack down and be more safe." Derek said. "There's a black Honda car that been outside the building right now that was there for over 2 hours." One of the guys said. Chris shook his head, "We needa put the attention off of us, so we need to start selling our product little by little."

Derek, who still was obviously in his feeling because of the fist fit Chris and Derek had weeks ago, "Nah, I don't agree with that shit. We got niggas to feed, so why the hell we gonna slow down our work?"

"Actually I agree with Chris, we don't need too much activity going on in here. Shit, the feds could be bussin' in here right now." I said. "Hell nah, we not doing that dumb shit. The smart thing to do, is get rid of all the product as possible. So if we do get raided by the cops, they don't see shit." I took a sip of my water, "But then again, the more people in and out of here. Give them more reason to raid our shit either way." I rebutted. Derek stood up from his seat, "This is my shit. So we gon' do what the fuck I say. We gonna sell all our product hella fast ya' heard me?" The room went up in mumbles and people nodding their head. "I just said, do ya' hear me?"

"Yes boss." Most people in the room said in unison. With that, he dismissed everybody and it was just me and him in the room and I stood up getting ready to go. "Bri, you know I miss you." He said walking over to me and picking me up and setting me on the table. "Derek, move." But his force was stronger than mine and he started kissing on my neck. "Stop playing with me girl." His hand travel down to my skirt and he tried to lift it up but I smacked his hand down. "I'm not about to ask you again, Derek."