8

Brianna

"You ready?" I asked Cardi. We both were going down at the beach that was literally a block away from the hotel. "Gimme one second!" Cardi yelled from her room, so I sat on my bed waiting for her to hurry up. When she was finished, we both walked down over to the beach. After putting down our towel and putting up an umbrella and laying down snacks that we brought.

"So when you gonna stop being annoying and tell me exactly what happened last night?" Cardi asked me while putting tan lotion on her body. I laid on my back resting my head on my folded arms. "Why you being so nosy?" I said sighing. "I ain't get any dick for like how long? You got dick twice in a week and you can't even spill the tea?" She said shaking her head.

I sat up, "It was with Chris and that's all I'm telling you." - "BITCH! I fucking knew it!" She said smiling. "Why you grinnin' for?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow. "I know you like him." She said simply reaching over for her fruits that she packed.

"Uh uh! Just cause we slept with each other twice, don't mean I like him." I said rolling my eyes. "I know you like him." She said pinching my thigh obviously trying to annoy me. I kicked her in the leg, "Stop touchin' me and I already said I don't like him."

"It's crazy how you like him and you been ignoring him when y'all not fucking." She said shaking her head. I grabbed a handful of sand before throwing it over at her, "Okay, I do like him. Happy now?." I admitted. As much as I wanted to deny my feelings for him. The way my drunk ass went over to his room last night, explained everything about how I felt about him. I just wasn't about to tell him. I didn't need any more people coming into my life and ruining it. "I knew it!" She said before laughing.

"I hate you so much." - "Yup, but you love Chris so much." She said getting up before running. "I'm not about to chase ya' dumb ass!" I yelled but she continued to run and I just shook my head at her nonsense. She finally came back around out of breath still laughing. "What the fuck is so funny, Cardi." I said laughing while rolling my eyes. She knew how to press my buttons and she did it well.

"No, but seriously you should let him know how you feel." She told me seriously. I looked at her like she was crazy, "Hell no." - "What? Why don't you want him to know?" She asked me. I shrugged my shoulders, "He doesn't need to know. It's not like we are gonna get any further." I told her. "You don't know that."

I started playing with my wavy hair, "You have a point, but I don't want to get any further either way. So there's no point in telling him." I said to her. The truth was I was just afraid to get my heart broken. "I say you should still tell him." She said shrugging her shoulders. I took in a deep breath, "Fine, I'll tell him tomorrow morning. Ok? I'm tired of talking about this, let's go have some fun." I told her before grabbing onto her arm and walking over to the water.

We both ended up going to the shallow parts of the water, I wasn't about to go any further because I didn't play with water. After spending the morning and half of the afternoon on the beach before going back to the hotel room. I went ahead to go take a shower before I dressed in an oversized t-shirt and went over to Cardi's room. "I'm hungry bitch." I said plopping down on Cardi's bed. "You wanna go get something to eat?" She asked me. "Can you go get it for me?" I said poking out my bottom lip.

"Bitch get your lazy ass up, I ain't going outside by myself in Jamaica at this time." She said grabbing my arm pulling me off the bed. I smacked my lips, "You lucky I'm hungry." I said getting up and putting on some slippers. When we arrived downstairs, we were just walking up and down the block looking for some place that made fast food.

We quickly got some burgers and fries and went back upstairs to the lobby. When we got up to our floor, I saw Chris walking out of his door walking towards us. "Aye Brianna lemme holla at you real quick." He said before turning back around and walking back to his room. I felt Cardi nudging me on my side before going into our room. I did a quick prayer before walking over to his room.