7

Brianna

I walked into Derek's office since he was calling me in

I walked into Derek's office since he was calling me in. I was the first one there with Derek, so I sat on the couch with my legs folded. "Why you callin' me in?" I asked him. "We gonna wait till every-" Chris and a few other guys walked into the office as well and they took a seat waiting for Derek to start.

"Aight so we got a potential new connect all the way in Jamaica. Brianna you always wit' me for these meetings so you coming. And Chris, Jamal, August and Tyrone y'all gonna be coming wit' me as well since y'all new. I wanna put y'all to the test." Derek told us. "Derek you really coulda told us this through phone..." I told him pissed as hell. Derek always did this shit, always calling us in for something simple.

"Brianna don't start wit' me today. We leaving tonight so y'all better start packing." He said dismissing us. I got up from my seat and drove back to the house. When I arrived, Cardi was home watch television. "Hey boo, that was quick. What y'all talked about?" Cardi asked walking behind me to my room. "I'm going Jamaica for a meeting for a possible new connect." I went into my closet and dragged out my luggage.

"Oh shit, you going out to the Caribbean?" She asked hopping on top of my bed and I started pulling out the appropriate clothing for the trip and stuffed it in my luggage. "Yeah, I want you to come wit' me." I told her looking up to see her response. "Yas!" She hopped off the bed and started twerking which caused me to bust out laughing.

"You really wild you know that? But no seriously, you gonna be shadowing me on this trip. So we gonna have a little fun, but mostly business." I told her seriously. "Yeah girl thanks for this opportunity. I'ma go pack right now." She said running out the room causing me to shake my head. These trips were usually two days max, so I packed clothes that would be enough.

I grabbed my duffel bag to pack my toiletries and smaller things like makeup, perfumes and etc. I pushed my luggage and duffel bag to the side and went over to Cardi's room and she still packing her things. "How long we gonna be there for?" Cardi asked me. "Just two days." I responded. When we were both finished packing, I texted Derek and asked him that we were ready. He texted back and said that he was gonna send a car over to pick us up.

We arrived to where the private jet was waiting for us. The driver grabbed our bags to go put it in the jet. We were the last ones to board the plane so everybody else were already seated. "Hey y'all, this my friend Cardi." I pointed over who greeted everybody else. Luckily there was two seats that were besides each other left, so me and Cardi sat together.

Me and Cardi kept to each other while everybody else were socializing with each other. From New York City to Jamaica it would be 3 hours and thirty minute, so I made sure I was comfortable for this flight. Derek got up from his seat and stood up in front of everybody, "Aight, when we land. We gonna first head to the hotel that I booked for all of us already. Then tomorrow we gonna go to the meeting and then after that y'all got the rest of the day and the next day to y'all selves. Got it?" He said and everybody said yes. I decided to take a nap on the jet so I could stay up for a while and tour the island of Jamaica with Cardi.