9

Go listen to Questions & HBOFM is coming out on halloween y'all!

Brianna

I walked over to the kitchen to make some simple cereal since I wasn't in the mood to make any food. I heard the door knock so I went to the door and when I opened it, I was face to face with my mother. She looked exactly the same since the last time I seen her. Her skin was paleish, her hair was knotted up and looked like it wasn't brushed in months. She had black bags underneath her eyes, dark spots around her face and her cheek bones were so much more visible. I put all my weigh on one foot with one of my hands on my hips. "Jade..." Saying her first name.

"Can I come in?" She asked while scratching her arm. "Ma, I'm not letting you in my house." I said with my arms crossed and a frown on my face. I haven't seen this woman in six years and she thought I was just about to let her in my house? She got another thing coming. "Please.. I need to talk to you." She pleaded.

"I haven't seen you in six years. You don't deserve shit from me." - "Bye girl, I'm gonna come back la-" Cardi stopped in her tracks and looked over at my mom. I told her everything about my mom when we were in group homes together, but she never knew how she looked like.

"Who's dis?" She said pointing at her. "My mom." She raised her eyebrow and looked at me, "I'm about to leave, you want me to stay?" She asked me. "Nah, I'm good. I'ma see you later." I told her and she nodded her head before leaving the house. She mean mugged my mom on her way out. I just decided to let her in my house because as much as I hated her, I wanted to know why she did what she did.

We went over to sit on the couch and I didn't say anything just a mean mug on my face. "How did you know where I live?" I asked her. "Derek told me." She said honestly. Why the fuck is Derek in contact with my mom anyway? I took in a deep breath, "So what you wanna talk about?" I spat. "Uh... I just wanted to ask you for something."

I didn't say anything, I just continue to look at her waiting for her to continue. "I was wondering if you can give me some money." She asked. Rage filled through me, "You really think I'm about to give you some money? The bitch who let her boyfriend rape me. The bitch who looked at me in disgust. The bitch who left me for dead. The bitch w-" - "Brianna! I am your mother, you cannot be talking to me like that." She yelled. I stood up, "You ain't my fucking mother! You just a bitch who pushed me out your vagina, you ain't care about me. So gon' with that shit!"

"That was years ago! Why you can't just let that shit go? " She screamed. "I'm not gonna let that shit go!" - "Why the hell are you so emotionless and heartless?" She said staring at me. "You made me this way! You made me emotionless and heartless. So fuck you!" I told her pointing at her face. She came up to me and smacked me from my face and I pushed her down, "Don't be touching on me. I ain't a little girl anymore and I would beat your ass like a stranger in the street." I gritted through my teeth.

She got up from her feet before walking over to the door, "I knew I should have aborted your ass." She told me before leaving the house. I sat back down on the couch and cried out of rage. I hated that bitch so much, she was the reason why I was the way I was. I got up and snatched my purse before leaving the house.

Chris

I was in Derek's office and we kind of squashed our beef, but I wasn't pressed either way so I didn't care. I sat on the chair smoking a blunt before handing it over to him. "So the feds still watching?" I asked him. He inhaled the smoke before exhaling it and handing it over to me. "I don't even know. I don't see the car outside the trap no more. But the probably still watching." He told me.

"Them mothaf-" The door swung open and Brianna stormed into the office with a frown on her face. "Derek, why the fuck you gave that bitch my fucking address?" She yelled and she didn't even notice I was in the room because she was just looking over at Derek. "Ion know who you talking about." - "Derek, I'm not playing with you."