Part 16

"Come on, Natsu. We haven't hung out with everyone all together in years." Lucy begged her husband who sat on the couch with his arms crossed.

"Lucy, I haven't been to an amusement park since that one time we went to the abandoned one your grandpa built for you." Natsu told her, not budging on his decision.

"And you had so much fun! Why won't you go?" Lucy pouted.

"As a boy, I had minimal motion sickness. To the point where I could just ignore it. But with age, it's just, no." Natsu said with a straight face.

Lucy looked at him with sad eyes, "Natsu~ Please..."

"Fine!" He exclaimed, giving into Lucy's evil ways, "But I'm not riding any of the rides."

"Pft. You're no fun." Lucy glared, but she still cheered happily that she got her way. "We're meeting everyone at 2. So you better be ready by then." Lucy ordered.

"Yeah yeah yeah." Natsu rolled his eyes, causing Lucy to raise her eyebrows suggesting he did something wrong and he needed to fix it.

"Yes, Lucy. I will be ready by 2." He corrected himself.

"Good." Lucy smiled happily.

"I love you." Natsu sighed.

"I love you too." Lucy said lovingly as she walked out of the room to go begin getting ready.

Once it was time to go, Lucy waited at the front door for her counterpart. "Natsu, let's go." She called out to him.

"I'm coming," He called back to her as he met up with Lucy at the front door. He grabbed the car keys and they both left to get into the car.

"Levy told me Erza and Jellal are only here for a couple of days, so it's good that we're going." Lucy told Natsu as he drove them to their destination.

"Why did they move away again?" Natsu asked trying to remember the reason why they decided to leave Magnolia.

"You don't remember? We had a goodbye party and everything." Even with Lucy telling him that, there was nothing coming about the reason they  left.

"I don't think I ever asked, I was just excited about the food." Natsu admitted.

"Well they left because Erza wanted to go back to her home town to raise E.J." She explained to Natsu as he began to pull in to the amusement park parking lot.

As they pulled in, they could see everyone waiting for them by the entrance. Lucy exploding with excitement.

Right as Natsu parked, Lucy dashed out of the car and ran to her friend who she had not seen in years. Erza embraced the blonde woman happily, both giggling like school girls as Levy and Juvia happily stood by enjoying the moment.

Lucy took a step back after leaving the hug to notice Erza's hair was now shoulder length. As they all began to talk about how good it looked on her, Natsu finally walked over to the group.

Natsu briefly hugged Jellal before greeting the other guys. "How's it been?" Natsu questioned.

Jellal tucked his hands into the back pocket of his pants, "Pretty good, just being a dad and all, yah know."

"Oh right, how is the kid." Gajeel asked with his deep voice.

"E.J.'s good, he's in town with us if you guys want to meet him before we have to go home." Jellal offered.

"How old is he now?" Gray asked. 

"He's turning eight next month." Jellal answered slightly nodding his head.