Moving Day

Elizabeth's POV:
Hi, my name is Liz, or Elizabeth. Today is the day my mom and I are moving from little ol' Columbus Ohio to Los Angeles, California. I should probably get out of here before m-

"Elizabeth get down here right now!", my mother yells from downstairs, "Coming!".

I quickly grab my book and run out of my room, only to be met by Brendon, "Hey hot shot. Chill", he says, 'hot shot', he started calling me that when I almost hit him with a flaming bow and arrow. "Mom's rushing me", I say pushing him out of my way.

I finishes going downstairs and meet my mom, "Is Brendon ready?", she asks, "Is dunno...", I answer her, out of breath

"You didn't have to rush"

"But you told me to 'Get down here right now!' "

"Go get your brother, child"

"Already here!", Brendon announces himself.

I shake my head and grab a box, I set it in the moving truck and run back upstairs. I run to my room and grab my backpack, stuffing my earbuds in it. Along with a my book, and other essential things.
I run back downstairs and get into my mom's mini van, I plug my earbuds into my phone, then put them into my ears.
Of course, Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time, by Panic! At The Disco comes on. Panic! Is my brothers band. I shake my head the lipsync the words, he made me memorize them all, to every song. I eventually fall asleep. I then get waken up by Brendon skating my shoulder, I pull out my earbuds, "We're here hot shot", he says. I stuff my earbuds into my bag and get out of the Van. I step out into the huge airport, "No need to be scared. Just one plane ride by yourself. It couldn't be that bad", I think to myself.
I put the flannel bag over my shoulder and walk inside with my mom.
I follow my mom to our seats I pull out my book and start sketching in the back of it. "Sweetie... are you hungry?", my mom asks, "Um sure.. I guess", I say looking up from my book, "Who is that?", my mom asks, changing the subject. I look down at my book, "Oh... heh... I didn't realize I was drawing Josh Dun..", I mumble rubbing the back of my neck, "That's the Joshua kid Brendon is always talking about?", she asks with a suprised look, "Y-yea", I stutter holding my stomach. "Oh! Sorry, I'll go get the food", my mom says standing up. I look down at my book and finish the sketch. "Seriously, there's nothing to be scared of. Just one flight", I think again. I take a deep breath when my mom come back with Mc Donalds.
"Thanks", I say pulling a burger out of the bag and eating. I take a few sips of my drink then finishing my burger. I pull my earbuds out and play music on my phone again. My mother taps on my shoulder, "Don't be scared about the flight. Brendon and I just couldn't get to it. You'll be fine" she says.
"But what if I'm not?"

"You will be honey"

"What if the plane crashes? Or I get hurt? Or we get delayed? Or I get attacked?"

"Be a man"

"I am a girl, mother"

My mom turns away from me and I put my earbuds back in letting them burst my eardrums. I look up as soon as the power goes out, "Great", I take my earbuds out. My ears are greeted with faint screams from the other side of the airport. "Hot shot. Mom... let's get out of here", Brendon says grabbing at my hand, "Bro it's ok. The power will be on soon", I explain.
I turn on my phone flashlight and flash it at Brendon, or should I say Pete Wentz, "Pete!", I yell. He gives me a grin, "Liz. You caught me", he says letting go of my hand. I bite my lip and stand up to go over to my mom, "Mom?", I say, "Over here".
I walk over to my mom's voice and sit down, "Are you ok", she asks, "Yes... I'm fine", I say. She sighs and puts an arm around me. "All flights ranging from 20-30 have been delayed until 11:00pm", an announcer says from above us. I look at my mom, "We're flight.... 27", she says. I lay my head back, "Ugh", I mumble.
I close my eyes, I open them again when I feel a person sit beside me,

"Can I sit here?".