A Break In?

~The Next Morning~
I wake up in a tighter grip than last night, I manage to peel away Josh's arms, stand up, grab my phone and go to the bathroom. I quietly shut the door and look at myself in the mirror. I splash some water on my face to take off the remainder of my make up.
I pull out my phone and see a million messages from Luke

LU: Just landed, where the hell are you?

LU: No answering huh? That's too bad

LU: I was hoping to get to see my lovely girlfriend tonight

LU: But I guess I'll have to take out the yellow haired freak first

That's it, that's the end of the messages. I quickly block Luke, and go back into my room. I quietly gasp at the realisation at who's on my bed. I run to Brendon room and go inside, "Brendon wake up! Wake up please", I start to cry shaking him awake, "What is it, hot shot?", he asks groggily.
"Luke. It's Luke, he's in my bed... and Josh isn't", I explain I start crying again as Brendon eyes go wde, "Seiously?!", he whisper yells, "Yes seriously!", I whisper back. Brendon stands up and goes to my room, a silent horrified gasp escapes his mouth.
Lukes eyes flutter before fully opening, "Oh.. hey B-", Brendon cuts him, "What the fuck are you doing here, Daniels?", he asks

"Just chilling with my girlfriend. And let me tell you, we did have fun last night"

"What did you do to her?"

"Oh nothing, just a little of the birds and the bees"

"That's it"

Brendon runs over to Luke while I run downstairs to my mom's room, "Mom!", I say finding her in the kitchen, "Honey what's wrong?", she asks. "L-l-luke...", I stutter, "H-he broke in l-last night a-and... Josh isn't h-here". My mom gasps too, "No", she says. I nod my head, even though it's buried in her chest.
She lets go of me and runs upstairs where Brendon and Luke are, I hear a scream and run upstairs. I run into my room to find and knocked out Luke, covered in blood, and Brendon, also covered in blood. My mom and I both run over to Brendon, "Beebo!", I yell, "Oh my goodness are you ok?", my mom asks him.
"Where's Joshua?", Brendon asks, looking down at Luke, "I-i-in t-the c-closet", Luke answers. I quickly and go to my closet, where lay a bloody-nosed Josh. "Oh Josh", I say quietly. I pick his head up and lay it in my lap. "W-what happend?", Josh asks opening his eyes, "Oh my god! Your ok!", I say happily.
Josh sits up, "What do you mean?", he asks. I help him stand up and bring him into the bathroom, "Oh my gosh", he says. I grab a towel and help him clean his face,.
"What do we do about Luke?", I ask bring Josh back into my room, "Take him to a hospital, then report him for a break in... and potentially rape", Brendon says, "Rape?!", I look around the room and see all my undergarments are spread out all over the floor and I'm only wearing a big t-shirt. Josh puts his arm around me. My mom helps Brendon put Luke in her car, "Do you want to come with us?", she asks me, "N-no".
I sit down in my bed and grab a couple things from my drawers then go into my closet. I throw off the t-shirt and put on the new underwear and bra. Then I put on some ripped skinny jeans and a white shirt. I walk out of my closet and sit on my bed with Josh again, "Is your nose ok?", I ask, "Yes. Is your virginity ok?", Josh answers. I playfully shove him away, "That's not funny. And I'm not a virgin", I say, "Really?", he asks. I shove him away, for real this time, "Ow... geez sorry", he says rubbing his arm.
I grab my phone and play on it for a bit, "Hey... I'm sorry, I just make jokes when things get akward with people", Josh says.
I look at him, "Then you shouldn't have said it", I say, "I said I was sorry", Josh tells me. I sigh, "I know... why don't you show me around L.A and I might make it up to you", I say holding out my hand, Josh stands up and we walk downstairs, hand in hand. "Hey mom", I say, "Yes?". I let go of Josh and go over to her, "I'm gonna go around L.A with Josh, ok?", I ask, "Ok. Be back before dark", I nod my head and go back over to Josh. We take each other's hand again and walk outside.