Another Problem

Josh's POV:
"Oh crap", Liz gets off of me, "Liz...", I say tugging at her shirt, her eyes don't leave the door, "What?", she asks sternly, "Don't do this"

"Do what?"

"Whatever your about to do"

"I'm not about to do anything"

"Elizabeth"

She turns her head towards me, "Joshua", she says. "Please don't hurt anyone", I plead, "Ok". She slowly walks back over to the bed and sits, "Is she gone?", Liz asks, "Yes.. finally", Tyler says coming from the door, "Ok". Liz starts moving her knee up and down rapidly.
Elizabeth's POV:
I start moving my knee up and down, "You know you would never hurt her"
"But what if I did?"

"Your too weak"

"I am not weak"

"You can't even feel when someone's fucking you in your sleep"

"Please stop"

"Luke.. is.. coming"

"Luke.. is.. coming", I whisper, I shake my head to remove those thoughts, "Why don't we go out?", Josh says, "Me and you". He takes my hand and we leave, "But Jo-", he cuts me off by placing a finger on my lips, "Shh".
We walk into the elevator, "Josh.. what are we doing?", I ask, "Something", he answers, I sigh knowing I'll never get it out of him.

~~~~~

"Josh what are we doing?", I ask again, "We are going home", Josh answers, "Home?"

"Yea, back to L.A"

"But your tour isn't over!"

"It actually ended yesterday"

"But I'm supposed to be in New York for two weeks"

"Come on"

Josh grabs my hand and takes me to a Taxi. The Taxi stops and we get out, "Josh this is the fucking hotel", I say, "Look!". He pulls me into the hotel and into the elevator, "What are you planning?", I ask supicisouly. Josh waits until the elevator doors to close and then walks over to me. "Josh".
Before I have the chance to say anything else, his lips crash onto mine. He places his hands at my waist behind my back. He pulls away, "Josh", I say again, "I've been wanting to do that all day", Josh says smiling. Again, before I can say anything Josh slams his lips on mine. I kiss back, our lips move in sync. The elevator dings both startling us, "Come on", he says, taking his hands off my hips and dragging me to the hotel room. He opens the door with the keycard and drags me inside.
"Where's Tyler?", I ask, "He.. uh.. went out", Josh says. Josh pulls me up against him and kisses me hungrily, and puts his hands on my waist again. We pull away, "Hi, he whispers, "Hi", I whisper back. We both let out a small giggle before kissing each other again. Josh pushes me up against the door and wraps my legs around his waist. Our lips start moving in sync again, his teeth start to nip at my bottom lip.
His hands start moving from my hips to my legs, which are around his waist.
Josh's POV:
I start moving my hands from Liz's waist to her legs. She smiles into our kiss and I do the same. I pick up and take her to the hotel bed, "Joshua", she says, "Elizabeth", I say mocking her tone, "I love you", she whispers, "I love you too", I say.
Elizabeth's POV:
We whisper 'I love you' to each other before kissing passionately. I take off my shirt after Josh.
             ♡☆Time Skip☆♡
I sit up on the bed and see Josh laying down with his eyes closed, "How are you still asleep?", I whisper. I stand up and go into the bathroom, I check myself in the mirror, "Ok.. I look like shit", I mutter. I brush my hair out and put it into a messy bun. I hear a faint creak come from the bed. I finish doing very little makeup and walk out of the bathroom, "Woah.. slow down".
"I can't I have a meeting in a few minutes", I say rushing towards my suitcase, "Again?", Josh asks, "Yes again". I grab a pair of skinny jeans, and a dark red top. I also grab my leather jacket and throw it on, grabbing my phone, "Come with?", I ask Josh, "Let me get dressed", he says.

~~~~~~

Josh and I step out of the Taxi and go into the small New York building. We go inside and find the room. I knock on the door lightly, "Come in Elizabeth", a male voice says. I open the door, "Stay out here", I say to Josh before going inside.
"Ms. Urie", the male says, "Your going to need a new album by the end of the year". I look up at him, "What? A-a new album? But that's n-not enough time", I say, "You'll have to find inspiration. What inspired your song Control?", the male says walking over to me, "I don't know. Um schizophrenia, you know? How multiple personalities try and take over", I explain, "Gasoline?".
"Um... mental illnesses, like you know, how gasoline is the medicine they give you", I explain again.
"Ok, your whole album is.. crazy. It's all over the place, but it's good. It's great. It's amazing. But you need another", the man says, "Ok.. ok, I can do this", I say, "Uh, thank you for informing me". The man smiles, "Your welcome. Now, tell me something, who did you come with?"

"My boyfriend"

"Name?"

"Josh, Josh Dun"

"What's the best thing about him?"

"The way he smiles, they way his eyes crinkle up when he smiles"

"Anything else?"

"His laugh, I love his laugh. It's like I could melt at any second when he laughs"

"Boom. You have a new song"

"What?"

The man smiles, "You have a new song", he leaves the room. "Good day Elizabeth. Feel free to leave whenever". I stand up from my chair and walk around looking for a notepad. "Found one!", I take a pen from the mug, and start writing.

Training Wheels- Liz Taylor
Riding down, riding down
My hand on your seat The whole way round
I carry band-aids on me now
For when your soft hands hit the jagged ground
Wheels aren't even touching the ground
Scared to take them off but they're so worn down
Promise I won't push you straight to the dirt
If you promise me you'll take them off first

Love everything you do
When you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do
I wanna ride my bike with you
Fully undressed, no training wheels left for you
I'll pull them off for you

Love everything you do
When you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do
I wanna ride my bike with you
Fully undressed, no training wheels left for you
I'll pull them off for you

Letting go, letting go
Telling you things you already know
I explode, I explode
Asking you where you want us to go
You've been riding two wheelers all your life
It's not like I'm asking to be your wife
I wanna make you mine, but that's hard to say
Is this coming off in a cheesy way?

Love everything you do
When you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do
I wanna ride my bike with you
Fully undressed, no training wheels left for you
I'll pull them off for you

Love everything you do
When you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do
I wanna ride my bike with you
Fully undressed, no training wheels left for you
I'll pull them off for you

Love everything you do
When you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do
I wanna ride my bike with you
Fully undressed, no training wheels left for you
I'll pull them off for you

Love everything you do
When you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do
I wanna ride my bike with you
Fully undressed, no training wheels left for you
I'll pull them off for you

I take the notepad home with me, "Made one", I tell Josh, "A song?"

"For a possible new album"

"That.. that's great!"

"I know!"

Josh pulls me into a hug as we step into the hotel room.

A/N
I know. Sorry for the delay of chapters. Yes, I know that Control and Gasoline, and Training Wheels are from different artists. Just don't hate on me for it. Hope you guys liked this chapter

QOTD: Who's your favorite band?