Remeber Me

"Don't know what?", I ask looking between my mom and Brendon, "Josh, Tyler. It's probably best you leave for right now", my mom says, "No let them stay", I protest, "Babe.. we'll wait outside", Josh says, "Ok". My mom takes Brendon and I over to the couch.
"Mom what's going on?", I ask, "There was a... a... shooting in New York, a-and..", my mom sniffles, "Luke broke in. And he tried looking for you", Brendon finishes for Mom, "What? D-did he do anything?", I ask, "No.. thankfully", Brendon answers. My mom start crying, "Oh mom", I scoot over to her and embrace her in a hug, "Look at me. I'm here now", I say smiling.
She smiles back at me, "I know.. I love you so much", she says, "I love you too". Brendon stands up, "Should I let them back in or?'", he asks, "No.. it's late, tell 'em to go home", I say. I go upstairs to my room, shutting the door behind me.
I take my clothes off and lay down in my bed, not bothering to put anything else on. I grab a pair of soft short at the end of my bed and slop them on. I then go to sleep.

No.. no please!

Don't hurt them!

Josh... Brendon... Mom!

Stop! Please, I beg you!

YOU WILL DIE

I jump up form my slumber in a cold sweat, I look around my room. Darkness, surrounded by it. I peel the covers off me, "What was that?", I ask myself. I check the time, 3:45am. I lift my legs off my bed and start to walk towards my door, "Well... maybe I should stay in bed", I think out loud.
I go back to my bed and lay my head down, not going back to sleep.

----

My door opens, "Hey Hot Shot.. Woah are you good?", Brendon asks walking up to me, "What?", I ask, "You look like crap", he says, "What time is it?"

"Like.. nine am"

"Damn"

"What?"

"I had a nightmare last night and I guess I didn't go back to sleep"

Brendon sits down in front of me, "Come on.. let's go eat breakfast", he says. We go downstairs together, "Hey mom", I say sitting down at the counter, "Hi sweetie", she says happily.

----

After breakfast I go back upstairs and lay down again

Ding!

I reach over to my phone, I got a text from Josh

J- Hey, love

L- Hi

J- What's wrong?

L- What do you mean?

J- I know you

L- I didn't get much sleep last night

J- Wanna go out today? Maybe it'll cheer you up

L- Sure.. let me get ready

J- Ok love

L- Bye

I set my phone down and go to my closet, I pick out a pair of shorts and a white shirt, with the shoulders out. I take them to the bathroom with me.

----

I step out of the shower and put on my shorts and shirt, going back to my room. I go to my closet again and take out some converse shoes, I slip them on and grab my phone going downstairs, "Mom I'm going out with Josh today", I say, "Ok have fun".
I open the front door and see Josh, "Hey love", he says, "Hi J", I walk over to him. "So what are we doing today?", I ask, "I don't know.. let's go get ice cream!", he says jumping up and down infront of me, "Ok". "Race you", he says, "No I'm not doi-", Josh starts running.
"Josh come back", I say walking behind him, "Come on. I'm excited", he says, "Yea no kidding", I yell. He stops and waits for me, "I love you", he says, "I love you too". We start walking together at the same pace, "E-excuse m-me", a girl says coming up to us. She had long brown hair and big brown glasses and freckles, "Yes?", I ask.
"A-are you Liz Taylor?", she asks, "Why yes I am!", I say happily. She smiles, "Can I get a picture?", she asks, "Of course".

----

After saying our goodbyes Josh and I start walking again, "Hey. I just remebered something", I say, "What?", Josh asks, "I go on tour in a couple months", I say looking up at Josh, "What?"

"I'm sorry.."

"No, Babe that's great!"

"I know... but.. I won't be here.. with you"

"I'll be fine"

I look down at my feet, "But I will miss you", Josh says, "I'll miss you too". "Look.. we're here", Josh says lifting my head up. We go inside and order, then sit down at a booth, "Is it an all around the world tour or just America?", Josh asks, "I think it's just around America", I answer, scooping some ice cream in my spoon, "Oh that's great! I could fly out with you", Josh says, "That'd be way to much money for you, honey", I say.
"Honey? That's my nickname now?", Josh asks, "Shut up and eat your ice cream", I demand, he reaches I've the table and eats some off my spoon, "I said you're ice cream, not mine", I say, "Yea I know.. yours just looked really good", he says, "Oh my god you suck".
I stick my tounge out at Josh and he does the same, I look down at my bowl and get memories of last night, "YOU WILL DIE. YOU WILL DIE. YOU WILL DIE. YOU WILL DIE". I shake off the feeling, "Liz?", Josh asks, "Is everything ok?". I nod my head, "Just.. some things", I say quietly.

----

Josh and I walked all through Los Angeles, meeting fans, making jokes, and all sorts of things, "So now what?", Josh asks as we pass a coffee shop, "Let's go to the park!", I say, "Ok love, whatever you want". Josh and I walk to the park hand in hand, "Look at this. I remeber my mom bringing me here when I was little. We would tell my grandma goodbye and come to the park.. ah, it's amazing", I say twirling around on the grass.
"Come on this way Josh!", I say pulling him to the secret trails I remeber from at least 20 something years ago, "What is this?", Josh asks, "The Secret Trails! Don't tell me you've never been here?", I question crossing my arms, "No. I didn't even know these existed", Josh says, "Really?! Come on I'll show you".

----

"Babe. I'm ready to go home", Josh says sitting in front of me, "Josh.. I am too, but my mom said to wait. I don't know what for but we have to stay out of the house", I explain to Josh. "Here, come with me", he says standing up and holding out his hand.
We start walking, "J, where are we going?", I ask, "My house", he says. "Like your mom's house, or your own house?", I ask, "My own".

(A/N I know Josh's parents live in Ohio, don't judge me)

"Wait why your own?", I ask, "Because you haven't been", he says.

----

Josh shows me around the house, "It's really nice", I admit, "Yea.. I know", he says proudly. "Here let's go up to my room", he says walking upstairs. I follow him up, "You didn't show me your room", I say, "Well.. I wanted to save the best for last", he says.
"Your room the best?", I ask, "Of course it is!", he says pretending to be shocked, "Well... if you insist", I say kicking off my shoes and sitting down, "Come here", Josh says pushing me down on the bed, "Well, I can't go anywhere if you're holding me down", I say rolling eyes.
Josh smiles, "Then looks like you and I... can do some... things", he says almost in a whisper, "No.. I don't wanna", I pout, "Ok", Josh says before kissing me and putting his head down, "That's all I have to do to get you to stop?", I ask dumbfounded.
"Well.. last time I checked I respected some things", he says, "Ok.. I love you", I say putting a hand on his head, "I love you t-". The rest of the sentence is blocked out by another, "YOU WILL DIE".

A/N
Hey look at that. You met me, I'm the girl with brown hair, glasses, and freckles. Should I do a face reveal? Let me know by commenting