Love You (the end)

"Hey babe?", Josh asks me when we step inside, "Yes?", I answer. He motions for me to sit down by him, "Baby.. I'm leaving for tour again..", he says sadly, "When?"

"Tomorrow"

"Tomorrow?!"

"Liz I just found out I didn't even know!"

"No its not that"

"Then what is it?"

I shake my head and go upstairs, "I'm gonna fucking miss you so much", I say, hearing Josh lean against the door, "I'm gonna miss you too". I sigh, and open the door, "Well.. you better start packing so you can get ready", I say on the verge of tears.
"I'm leaving you", Josh says, "Come with my baby girl". I nod my head and give a weak smile, "I love you", Josh says, "I love you too", I reply as we walk back out to his car. "Where are we going?", I ask him, "Remeber our first date?".

~Flash back~

Josh takes me by the hand and pulls me to a small but fancy restaurant, "You still have to go on a date with me", he says smiling, "Of course. I could never forget", I say sarcastically, "You actually forgot didn't you?", he asks.
I smile, "No", I mumble. We step inside the restaurant and go to a table, "Is it bad I've never had anything in Cali? I mean.. I used to visit my grandma here all the time", I say, "No its not bad. Just let me order for you".

~End OF Flashback~

"I do remeber our first date", I say, "Well.. that's all you need to remeber then", Josh says

----

Josh pulls into the restraunts parking lot, "Come on let's go", he says. I open the car door and step out, grabbing Josh's hand in the process. We go inside and follow the waiter, guiding us to our seat. "Hello, my name is Amanda and today I will be your sever. Is there anything I can get you to drink?", a  teenage girl asks us, "Can I have a Dr. Pepper?", I ask politely. Sh- Amanda, nods her head.
She gets Josh's order and sets down menus for both of us before leaving, "She's seems sweet", I say looking at my menu, "Mhm", Josh answers. I supress a giggle and keep looking.

--

"Thank you and have a great day", Amanda says, we nod and stand up to leave the restraunt, "Thank you Josh.. but you should really get packing", I tell him as we get in the car. "Let me drop you off first, because there's something I want to do", he says. I nod and we drive off to my house.

--

"So Elizabeth Taylor Urie", Josh says, taking in a deep breath, "When I saw you at the airport two months ago. I didn't think anything of it, until I saw how happy and sad you could be. I wanted to be there to protect you all the time. And here I am, leaving again to go on tour. So Elizabeth Taylor.. take this promise ring and never forget me?".
I nod my head, "Josh oh my fucking god!", I say wrapping him in my arms, "I love you so much Liz", he says. "I think we're both crying", I say, tears coming out of my eyes and the feeling of the on my back from Josh. "I love you too baby", I say letting him go. Josh walked out of my house, possibly leaving me forever.
"Say you won't let go", I sing softly, remebering all the times I had with Josh, including our fight we had hours before. I run over to my phone and call my brother. The only one who can make me feel better in a situation like this.
"Hello?"

"Brendon"

"Liz?! Liz what happend?"

"Brendon I need you"

With that, he hung up the phone, I could tell he was already on his way over here. After a couple minutes of waiting, Brendon ran inside, wrapping me in his arms, "What happend. If I have to kill anyone I will", he says. I let out a small laugh, "You don't have to kill anyone".
I hear him sigh of relief, "Josh is leaving on tour.. a-and I don't know if I could handle it", I say, now crying into Brendon's shirt. "When is he leaving?"