A Small Suprise

I sit down on my bed, grab my phone, and text Melanie (M- Melanie, L- Liz)

L: Hey girly

M: Hi

L: Wyd

M: Trying to find clothes

L: For what?

M: Oh... I'm going out of town, but I'll be back

L: Oh! That reminds me, I'm going to New York tomorrow

M: Oh my gosh, lucky

I put my phone down again, "I'm going to sleep", I say yawning, "Should I stay or...?", Josh asks me, "You can do whatever", I tell him. I grab some shorts and a t-shirt to wear and throw them on. I crawl into my bed and go to sleep.
♡◇☆The Next Morning☆◇♡
I wake up to my bed all by myself, "Guess he went home last night", I mumble to myself. I sit up and check the time, "Shitshitshit!", I jump out og bed, grab some clothes and run to the bathroom, "Ugh.. I'm gonna be late", I say getting the shower. I quickly finish, dry myself off and slop into my clothes.
I run back to my room and fund my suitcase, "It's about time darling", my mom says as I come down the stairs, "Why didn't you wake me up? We're gonna be late", I tell my mom, "For wha- Oh! Let's go on then", she says pushing me out the door, "Don't you want Josh to be here?", my mom asks as we get in the car, "He left last night. He mentioned he was going on tour again, so he left sometime last night I guess", I answer her, "You two didn't even say goodbye.. oh well, too late now".
I take out my phone and post a picture on Instagram:

Caption:
On my way to New York! Come and see me later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I put my phone away and look out the window, this is going to be a long day. "Liz are you hungry?", my mom asks, "Yea, but I could get something at the airport", I answer her, "Ok, here's some money", my mom hands me a couple bills, "Thanks, but you know I can pa-", my mom cuts me off, "Just be thankful", she says, "It ain't Thankgivin' ", I think to myself, I turn and look out the window again.
-------------
I step out of the car, holding onto my suitcase, I turn back to my mom, "You better make me proud, child", my mom say, "I already do". We give each other a hug and I go into the airport
--------------
Josh's POV:
"182, your plane is now boarding", the intercom says, Tyler and I go through security, get stopped by a couple of fans, and finally board the plane, "Have we ever been to New York before?", I ask Tyler as we sit down, "I don't know.. are you going to suprise Liz?"

"I'll try"

"I'll you don't I'm bring her to a concert"

"I'll faint"

"Please do"

I throw my head back onto the window and stick my tounge out, Tyler laughs, "You serioisly better bring her to see me", Tyler says as I lift my head up, "I will". My phone starts blowing up

Joshisarinbow: Oh my god @LizardUrie is going to New York

Tylersukulele: @JoshuaDun get your butt in New York

I smile at all the comments

BrendonUries_forehead: @JoshDun please go to NY

I put my phone on silent and put it away, "Dude, Liz is gonna be so happy", Tyler says, "I know.. I'm so excited".
Tyler snaps his fingers in front of my face, "Huh?", I ask, "You were zoned out", Tyler says, "Oh.. sorry", I sigh, this will be a long day.
Elizabeth's POV:
"Flight 156, your plane is now boarding", the intercom thing says. I get through security when someone taps my shoulder, "Um.. excuse me, a-are you L-Liz U-urie?", I teenage girl asks, "Yes, are you a fan?", I answer her, she smiles, "I'm a really big fan of y I u and Brendon", she says, "What's your name?", I ask, "Jacey", she answers, "That's such a pretty name.. I love it", I say smiling too, "Can I get a picture?", she asks, "Of course". I take the picture and she runs off, "Oh hey Liz! Can you tell Brendon I said hello?", she yells, "Sure thing!".
I start sprinting to my plane before it takes off. I board the plane, "Ok... 7a..", I sit down at my seat, and take a breath, "This time I'll be without Josh... and I'll be in New York without him... ugh". I end up falling asleep.
--------
My stupid phone wakes me up, I quickly put in my earbuds, "Hello?", I answer the call, "Hey baby..", Josh says slowly, "Hello Joshua", I say