You Again?

Josh and I turn to the crowd as they all scream, "This is Liz. She is my friend Brendon's little sister", Tyler explains as Josh holds me close to him. A few screams come again as one female voice yells, "I'm a LizTimer!".
"LizTimer?", Josh asks, "It's what I used to call my fans. Guess it just stuck", I answer, "Liz, Liz, Liz, Liz, Liz!", the crowd starts cheering. I smile and put my head own in emmbarrsment, not letting Josh see the growing blush on my cheeks. "Alright, I'm sorry to say this but. This is the end of the show, we are Twenty One Pilots", Tyler pauses and pulls Josh and I over to him, "And so are you". We all take a bow.

-----------

I wait for Tyler and Josh to shower as I sit on the bed of the hotel playing on my phone. I get up from a knock on the door, "Who is it?", I ask, "Um.. my name is Debby Ryan", a female voice says. I sigh and open the door, "Hi", I say politely, "I think my boyfriend is here", 'Debby' says, "Uh no, I don't think so. My boyfriend and his friend are in here with me. And his friend is married", I tell her scratching my head.
"Oh well, could I see your boyfriend? Maybe?", she asks, "Um.. not right now? He's in the shower", I says trying to shut the door. "I can wait in the room", Debby protests trying to open the door, "I think you should leave", I say before slamming the door and locking it.
"Who was that?", Tyler asks, "Some girl named Debby Ryan. She was looking for her boyfriend", I say sitting down on the bed, "What?". I look up at Tyler, "Why what?", I ask, "Cause Debby is Josh's ex and she's, like, crazy psycho"

"Really?"

"Yes! She's crazy"

"Damn"

"She still tells people Jo-"

The bathroom door open and Tyler goes to the other side of the room shaking his head and muttering to himself, "What were you guys talking about?", Josh asks, "Nothing", I answer looking down at my phone.
"Who's hungry?", I ask, "Me!", both the boys yell, "Alright. What's the best thing to have in New York?", I ask aloud, "Food", Josh answers sarcastically.

---------

As Tyler, Josh, and I step out of the Taxi out unto the restaurant opening, a red head girl who looks like Debby comes running up to us, "Joshie!", she yells. Josh looks terrified, "I'm so glad I found you. I missed you so much baby", she says, "Baby? Who does she think she is?", I look at Josh, "L-lets go", I say grabbing Josh hand, "And who might you be?", Debby asks me.
"I'm his damn girlfriend, who are you?", I ask, "Umm, his girlfriend", she says twirling her hair, "Keep dreaming", I say and we walk off. Tyler and Josh look stunned at what I did, "What?", I ask, "You've never done anything like that before babe", Josh says squeezing my hand, "Yea. You're usually somewhat shy from what I heard", Tyler says as we step into the restaurant.
"Oops?", I say confused, "You did a good thing taking us away from her", Josh says, "Ok then", I say pretending not to remeber Tyler and I's convorsation earlier. The waiter guides us to a seat and then leaves. Another one comes back, "Hello, my name is Sean and today I will be your waiter. What would you like to drink?", Sean asks, "Sweet Tea", we all answer. Sean nods his head and leaves, "Great minds think alike, huh?", Josh says nudging my shoulder.
Sean comes back and I finally notice his dark green hair, "Here's your drinks. I will be right back when your ready to order,", and with that he left.

-----------

I fall down face first on the hotel bed, "I'm not hungry anymore", I say, "I'm don't think anyone is", I hear a muffled voice say. I sit up and look around the room, "Debby is literally crazy. Like, we broke up at least 3 Years ago. Three years ago!", Josh says pacing the room, "Joshua. Calm down", I say standing up.
"You're right, I'm sorry", he say and look over at me, "No. Don't be sorry, she's just trying to get in your head", I tell him, "She's probably wondering why you haven't proposed yet", Tyler jokes we both look over at him, "To soon? Sorry". We all let out a small giggle. I go back to laying on the bed and looking at the ceiling, letting my thoughts take over"

"What if Josh and Debby really are dating?"

"How could she say that right front of my face?"

"She's a bitch. I'm a bitch. Everyone's a bitch, except for Josh, Tyler, Jenna, and Brendon"

"What the fuck did my thoughts come to?"

"Halp"

I get snapped out of my realm by Josh yelling something then a heavy weight landing on my body, "FUCK", I yell. Josh and Tyler instantly look up at me, "Language child", Josh whispers, "Well if you didn't fall on my body I would have had to use that language", I say, "Oh well".
I shake my head, "Your an idiot", I say, "But your my idiot". Josh smiles, "Yea I am", he lays his head down on my chest and I lay mine down on the bed. There's a comfortable silence for a while as we all take a moment to rest. There's another knock on the door, "I'll get it", Tyler says.
"Sorry, just me, my friend, and his girlfriend. Debby go away, Josh is no-", I hear the door burst open, "Joshie!", I knew you were in here!", Debby says walking over to him, "Go away Debby", Josh says, "Did I do something?"

"Yes you did. Now get out"

"Why should I?"

"Because I said so"

Debby refuses to leave, "Josh get off of me", I whisper putting my hands on his head, "Ok fine". Josh slowly sits up and so do I, "Debby, it would be so kind of you to just leave", I say trying to keep my calm, "How about you leave?", she says stepping closer to me.
"Oh.. oh.. I should leave? Last time I checked I thought this was my hotel room,", I say looking her in the eye.
"Or y'know... I could call Chad and Grey and get you personally escorted to the gates of Hell", I say, "I bet you live in Hell", Debby says, "Oh? Was that supposed to be and insult?", I ask twirling my hair like her. "Are you copying me?"

"Are you copying me?"

"Stop that!"

"Stop that!"

"Bitch"

"Biatch"

"I love Josh"

"I love Josh more than you ever will. Buh bye now"

I stand up and push Debby out of the door. "Well that happend", Josh says to Tyler. I lock the door and sit down in front of it, "Yea.. like, Liz wasn't even Liz anymore. She was a different person", Tyler answers.
I pull my knees up to my knees and try not to breathe too loudly. "Hey are you ok?", Josh asks me, "Yea I'm fine..", I answer and stand up, "Are you sure?"

"Josh I'm fine"

"Come on, maybe you need to lay down"

"No.. no I'm fine"

"Please, I'm worried about you"

"I feel better"

Josh picks me up bridal style and takes me to the bed, "Stop", I mumble, "No. You're such a child", Josh says and lays down on the bed still holding me. "I'm not a child", I say, "Go to sleep", Josh says, "Noo", I mumble but end up falling asleep anyways.
Josh's POV:
I hold Liz closer as her breathing evens out, "I knew she was tired", I tell Tyler, "What is Debby even doing in New York?", He asks sitting down on the bed, "I don't know.. but we should probably keep Liz away from her", I answer Tyler.
"Yea, there's no telling what she'll do next"

"You told her we were coming to New York didn't you?"

"Maybe.. but it just came out! I didn't mean to"

"Dude seriously?!"

"I'm sorry"

I sigh and look up at the ceiling, "Great, she knows our hotel room too", Tyler says, "How'd she even find the room?", I ask Tyler, "I don't know, maybe you told her", he says. "I didn't even know she was here until the time at the restaurant!", I say.
"Joshua! You better come out here right now!", A female voice like Debby's says, "Debby?", Tyler asks, "That bitch better not be in there with you Joshie", Debby says again. Liz bolts up and then lays back down on my chest, "Are you ok?", I ask her, "Yea.. I heard yelling", she answers rubbing her head. "I knew it! That bitch is in there", Debby yells.
Liz lifts her head off my chest and looks towards the door, "Oh crap".