🍋Lemon🍋

"Liz", Josh says, making me look at him. He nods his head, "Mel, Josh wants me", I tell Melanie before going over to Josh, "What's up?", I ask. He takes my hands in his and kisses me, "I.. I love you", he whsipers.
"I love you too", I whisper back, suddenly, hollers and whoops come from behind us, "Seems like our friends were watching us", Josh says, "Yea..", I say smiling. "Well they better watch for some of this", he says before picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist, "Joshua!", I giggle, "Liz!", he mocks me.
He locks his lips with mine, "Get it Josh!", someone yells, he chooses to follow it, obeying the command, "Josh", I whsiper, "Let's take it upstairs", he suggests, "People are here you idiot", I tell him. His smile fades, "Tonight. Your mine", he whsipers before walking away. I shudder, "Fuck".

Later That Night☆

"Hey babe", Josh says closing the door after everyone left, "No", I say, "No what?", he asks innocently, "No", I repeat myself. He looks down and smirks, then back up at me.
We start walking towards each other, "Fuck, Josh..", I stutter as his lips kiss my neck, "What?", I whsipers against my neck, "F-fuck... m-me", I choke out. I feel a smile form into his lips and he picks me up, taking me over to the kitchen counter, "Hold on.. can we wait?", I ask, remembering the dare Jenna gave me

----

"Liz!", Jenna called me over, "What?", I ask, "I have a dare for you", she says, an evil glimmer in her eye, "What?", I ask. I wasn't one to pass on a dare, she whispered it into my ear, Josh way hung her every move.

Tyler giggled, "You're welcome sweetheart", he says before I go back over into the kitchen. I scowl at the both of them

----

"I'll wait", Josh says. I sigh thankfully, I hop off the counter and go up to my room, "Stay!", I demand. I go into my room and find it, lingirie. I shiver, "This could fuck me up for the rest of my life", I mumble. I peel off my own casual clothes.
I slip the lingirie on and sit on the bed, I text Josh, telling him to come upstairs. He comes into the room, and shuts the door. His eyes go wide, "W-why... why a-are you w-wearing that?", he stutters. I have to think of a response

----

If he asks why you're wearing it, ignore the question and ask him what's wrong, and be sure to say daddy at the end

----

I sit up on the bed, "What wrong, daddy?", I ask innocently, blush rising up my cheeks. Seconds later I feel Josh push me down on to the bed, our lips connected. "That's only for me", he says referring to the name Daddy. I nod my head slightly, "Ok".
He reconnects our lips, I start to feel his hands trailing their way to my thigh. I pull away, "Josh..", I whisper, "Ah ah ah", he says shushing me, "Daddy", I correct myself. He smiles, pouncing onto me. "Josh..", I say, "Hm?, he asks from my neck, "F-fuck m-me..", I stutter.
He tugs off his shirt, tossing it across the room, locking our lips together in the process. I start sliding my hand down his chest, past his stomach, and to the hem of his jeans. I unbotton his jeans and pull them down slightly, so his boxers are the only thing that covering him.
I pace my hand over him, he leans his head back, "Daddy... please look at me", I say. He jerks his head up, looking at me, "Anything for you, babygirl", he whsipers. I shudder, "Don't worry.. babygirl", he says again, "Josh..", I whsiper. He looks down at me, "Your mine", I say before sliding my hand down into his boxers and touching the slightest part of his member.
"Fuck Liz", he says. I smile, a bit taken aback at him cursing.
"Daddy..", I whsiper, "Babygirl", he whsipers back.
I start stroking him lightly, "L-liz", he stutters. I start moving my hand faster, "Look at me..", I tell him, he only leans his head back further, "Joshie", I whsiper after he climaxes. He jerks his head forward and attacks me, "Josh", I say loudly.
He looks up at me, "Josh..", I repeat out of breath. He lowers his entire body down to my crotch, placing his head in front of me. I feel his tounge slip into me. I gasp and arch my back, which receives a chuckle from Josh below me. I climax and Josh comes out from underneath the covers.
I lay my head down on Josh's chest, we rest for a while when I look up at him, "This is what Jenna wanted with you.. isn't it?", he asks, "Kind of", I answer. He chuckles, I then feel his fingers trail up my thigh. I suddenly feel to objects being forced into me. I gasp, "Josh!", I squeal.
"Sorry babygirl", he says, starting to move his fingers around, "Your mine", he says, repaying my phrase from earlier. "Josh.. Josh please", I plead. He looks down at me, "Please what?", he asks, his voice husky, "Stop", I say. His fingers retreat from me, he brings them up to his face and licks everything off of them.
I'm disgusted, I stand up and grab my clothes, going towards the bathroom. "I'm an idiot. I'm a fucking idiot", I tell myself locking the door. I sit down in front of it, "Fucking idiot", I insult myself. "I should've just said no". I change into my regular clothes and sit on the toilet.
"Liz?", Josh's voice asks behind the door, "Go away", I mumble, "Liz..", he sighs, "Baby..". I slam my fist on the door, hearing him step back, "I said go away", I tell him. "Please let me in", Josh whispers, "No!", I yell, scaring myself. "Josh, I-.. just please go back to your house", I apologize.
"I don't want to leave you", he says. I hear his hand make its way up to the doorknob, I sigh mentally, thanking myself for locking it. I stand up and face the door, "Please go home", I plead again, "Liz. Just let me in", Josh says, his voice stern.
"I told you to go home", I repeat myself, "Liz come one just let me in", he demands. "Josh, I love you, I really do, but I'm so disgusted by myself, I really want you to leave", I admit, on the verge of tears. "Liz, babe let me in", Josh says being calmer about the situation.
I sit down against the tub, refusing to let my boyfriend in, "No", I say quietly, "Goddammit Liz! Can't you see I'm just trying to help you?! I love you, jesus I love. Just let me in", Josh yells.
I pull my knees up to my chest as he slams his fist into the door, trying to break it down, "Go away!", I scream, tears streaming down my face, "Just go home! And don't bother coming back". I cover my mouth after the words leave my mouth, "Fine", I hear Josh says before footstep fade from the hallway.
The front door opens and closes, leaving me alone. I stand up, wiping my tears, "Miss Taylor?", Chad asks. I unlock the door and open it, "He's waiting in the living room", Chad whsipers. I push past Chad, ignoring everything around me. I run downstairs and into the living room.

A/N
I wanted to make a chapter today for you guys because Logan Paul hit 10M on YouTube. And it's my grandpa's b-day! *cue people singing happy birthday* hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, bye bye!