On The Plane

Elizabeth's POV:
I look up, "Um sure? I guess", I say. "Thanks". He puts his head down looking at his phone, my eyes scan his face, and his neon yellow hair. He must've noticed me staring cause he looks at me. I quickly look away and put my earbuds in.
A Twenty One Pilots song comes on, I bob my head up and down and lipsync, "I know.... where you stand... silent... in the Trees". The man nudges my shoulder. I take out my earbuds and pause the song, "What's your name?", he asks. "Is he seriously asking my name? Woooow. Fake fan", I say in my head.
"Elizabeth, or Liz", I say, "Josh". Josh holds out his hand and I shake it, "You really don't know who I am do you?", he asks sounding annoyed/confused, "N-no... I mean you look familiar, I guess", I say. He chuckles, "Dun? Josh Dun... from Twenty One Pilots?", he says.
Then it clicks, "Your Josh Dun", I say pointing my finger, "Yes, the one and only", he answers. He gives me a cheeky smile and my stomach does a flip. I turn to my mom, but my mom isn't there, "Pete, just give it a rest already. I don't like you, and I don't and to be your girlfriend", I say.
Pete frowns, "Oh? I don't want you to be my girlfriend. I just want you to be my friend.... that happens to be a girl", Pete explains using hand gestures. I blow air out of my nose, "Fine. But leave me alone until I get to Cali... ok?", I ask, he nods his head and leaves. "Sorry Josh. That's Pete, a friend of my brothers", I say, "Wait? Your brother is friends with Pete Wentz?", Joshua asks. "Yea...", I mumble. Joshua gives me a concerned look, "What's your last name? And whose your brother?", he asks.
I shake my head, "Last name is Urie. And my brother is Brendon, Brendon Urie", I say. Josh's eyes go wide, "THAT'S WHO YOU ARE", he yells, everyone turns to look at us. I put my head behind my jacket, "Shut up!", I whisper yell to him. I hear a few screams come towards us, "Are you Liz Urie?", a teenage girl asks, "Yes..", I answer.
"Will you please sign this? My friend and I love your work so much", she says. I quickly sign the paper and stand up, grabbing my bag and my phone, "Hey.. where are you going?", Joshua asks, "Bathroom. Follow me", I tell him. He quickly stands up, I hear more screams. I grab Josh's hand and run to the girls bathroom.
"What are you doing? I can't be in here", Joshua says. I push him into a stall as a crowd of teenage girls come in, "Lock the door", Josh whispers to me. I quickly lock the door. I sit on top of the toilet and so does Josh. "That's why you told me to shut up...", Josh mumbles to himself.
I hear a squeal from above us, I quickly look up and see another teenage girl "Shit". "LIZ URIE", she squeals again. I pull my hoodie over my head, I feel my face heat up. I look at Joshua, I look at the feet crowding the door, I look up at the girl and black out.
Josh's POV:
Liz looks at me, them at the door, and up at the girl. "Liz? Liz are you ok?", I ask over the screams. I don't get a reply, I check Liz for a pulse, "Liz? Liz, can you hear me?", I ask again. I look up at the girl and realize she's gone, along with the others. I take Liz out of the bathroom stall and lay her on the floor.
"Liz?", I ask quietly. Someone opens the door, Brendon Urie, "Elizabeth", he says. He kneals down next to me, then stands up and gets his hand wet. He slaps he's it on her face, "Liz... hot shot it's ok", "hot shot?". Liz's eyes flutter a couple time then they open, she looks up at me and quickly sits up.
Elizabeth's POV:
I open my eyes, I look up at Joshua and sit up, I notice Brendon in front of me. I hug him, "You had a panic attack hot shot", he says, "I really with you would stop calling me that". Brendon stands up and helps me up to, I turn around to face Josh, "Thank you", I say pulling him into a hug.
He's shocked at first, then hugs me back. I pull away and grab my backpack and phone, "Let's go find mom", Brendon says breaking the silence between all of us, "Ok". Josh and Brendon start walking in front of me, "Dipshits", I think to myself. Brendon eventually finds mom and we sit down next to her, "Hey mom.. we kinda got mobbed", Brendon says, "I.. kinda got mobbed", I correct him.
Mom shakes her head, "You children. I can't belive my babies are famous!", she says pulling us into hugs, "Yea yea.. but I'm better", Brendon says, "Aaaaand I'm out".
I go over to Josh and sit with him, "Wow. You actually came back to me", he says suprised, "Fine... I'll l-", I get cut off, "No.. don't leave", he says quietly. "I'm not". I sit down again and we start talking, and laughing, "So when do I get your number?", he asks

"My number?"

"Yes your number, can I have it?"

"Sure I guess..."

I give Josh my number and check the time, "Mom.. it's almost time for me to go", I say, "Really?", she asks. I nod my head, "I'll meet you guys tomorrow, ok?", I say hugging Brendon and my mom. "I'll walk you to your plane", Josh says. I take my bag and put my phone in it. "I'll call you when I land", I tell my mom walking off with Josh.
"Are you going to Cali too?", I ask, "Yea, I guess we're on the same plane", Josh answers. "Finally.. someone I know is on the plane with me". Josh and I starts walking towards gate 27, "Ok..".
      ~At The Plane Boarding~
"Looks like we have different seats", Josh says, "I'll be fine". I go to my seat and Josh goes to his, I pull my phone out and my earbuds, I plug them in my phone and put then in my ears and start to listen to music.
I pull out my book and go to the drawing of Josh, I finish and put my book away. I eventually end up falling asleep.

A/N
This is suprising I have a thousand words on this chapter and I love it! Ok bye bye

XOXO- Fren