Acquainted Again

Josh pulls away and goes to the bathroom. I set down the notepad by the bed and look at the palet Josh had made for Tyler a couple nights ago. "Joooooooosh", I say standing up and walking over to the bathroom door.
"Whaaaaaaaat", he answers, "I'm bored", I state. Josh comes out of the bathroom, "Let's do something then", he says leaning in the doorframe, "But I still repack for L.A", I say, "Oh.. that reminds me, who were you visiting here?", Josh asks, "My friend".
"Which one? You have a lot", Josh says walking past me over to the bed, "One you saw when we first met", I say, "It's been a month since we met. I'm not gonna remeber that", Josh says, "Good". I go over to the door, "I'm going out, come if you want", I say leaving. I shut the door and start walking to the elevator when two hands pick me up from behind, "Don't forget me".
The voice whispers in my ear, "Get off me", I sat calmly, "But don't you want your boyfriend to come?", the voice says setting me down. I take the opportunity and turn around, when I see Josh's face smiling at me, "You scared me!", I say pushing him slightly away, "I love you".
I turn around and keep walking to the elevator.

~~~~~

Josh and I step out of the elevator into the lobby. I see a huge crowd outside, "What's all the fuss?", I ask the lady at the counter, "Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy is here!", she exclaims. I feel my eyes light up as I run outside, "Pete!", some girls scream.
I see Pete around the middle of the crowd signing things and taking pictures. Some of the crowd falls apart and the last few people walk away, that when he sees me, "Hey Lizard", he says, "Hi Pete", I say pretending to be annoyed. "Oh come on!", he pouts.
We walk towards each other and he pulls me into a hug, "Thought you be in L.A", he says, "I was. Then I came here to get signed", I say. We pull away, "Signed? How come just now?"

"I don't know. Ask them"

"I can't"

"Well I got signed earlier today so.."

"Congrats"

Josh let's out an akward cough, "Oh! I'm sorry! Pete. Josh, you may already know him, but.. he's my boyfriend", I say walking over to Josh, "You got yourself a good girl. Keep her", Pete says, "I'm trying my best", Josh smiles.
"When do you leave?", Pete asks me, "Tomorrow, sadly", I say looking down at my feet, "That sucks. Hey, maybe I'll see you in L.A, for now I have to go", Pete says, "Bye Pete", I say as he walks away.

~~~~~

"Now what?", Josh asks as we leave a restaurant, "I don't know. Let's go back to the hotel so we can pack", I say, "Fiiiine", he pouts. We decide to walk back, "I love you", Josh whispers, "I love you too", I whisper back. Josh grabs my hand and stops the both os us, face to face.
He leans in and kisses me lightly, then passionately, he pulls away, "I mean it", he says, "I do too". He leans his forehead on mine, "Ugh, romance is so overrated", we hear a sassy male voice say. Josh turns around, "You have a wife, Joseph", he says, "I know. You're love, is overrated", Tyler states, "Hey Liz". We all walk back to the hotel together.
"Hey, remeber that Vine you guys made where Tyler and Jenna were holding hands, along with Josh?", I ask sitting down on the bed, "Yea.. that one was akward", Josh says rubbing the back of his neck. "It was hilarious", Tyler says, "No it wasn't. I was lonely", Josh pouts, "Let's recreate it then", I suggest. Both the boys look at me, "No!", the shout.
"Why not?", I ask, "It was extremely emmbarrsing and akward", Josh says crossing his arms. "Your no fun", Tyler and I say. He pouts again and starts running towards me, "Josh no!", I yell, "Josh yes!". He jumps and lands on my body again, "Goddammit Josh", I scream, "I think you shattered my chest". He looks up at me and smiles, "Oops".

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

A/N
Sorry for the short chap it's currently 8 something where I am so.. ye. I'll see you guys tomorrow with a longer chapter