The Test

Melanie keeps smiling at us, "I do-", I start off, but get cut off by Josh pulling my face up to face his and kissing me. I hear cute little squeals come from Melanie as Josh and I pull away from the kiss.
I look at Melanie, "Happy?", Josh asks her. She nods her head vigorously, "Ok.. Oh! Shit, I should get going, the hotel won't stay open forever", Melanie says, "Ok.. talk tomorrow?", I ask standing up, "Tomorrow", we both pull each other in for a hug, "Bye Mel", I say, "Bye Liz".
"Why'd you do that?", I ask Josh slapping his chest, "Cause I want to make your friends happy", Josh answers, "You don't have to make them happy.. they're already happy if they get to meet you", I explain. He smiles, "I swear you're so weird", I smile back, "Why th-", my phone buzzes.
I grab it, "Oh... holy crap!", I throw my phone across the room in excitement, "What happend?!", Josh asks, "Look, look, look!!", I say running and scooping my phone off of the floor, "That... that's amazing!!", Josh says as he reads it, "I know! I've been waiting for this for forever!", I yell again, "I have to tell mom".
I bolt out of my room and run downstairs, jumping the last three steps, "Mom! Mom! Mom!", I yell, "Child, what do you want?", my mom asks annoyed, "I got it". She quickly spins around, "Like, it?"

"Yes! Look!"

"Oh my gosh.. I'm so proud!"

"I'm gonna go tell Beebo"

"Beebo? Whatever, go to your brother"

I run upstairs again and turn the corner to Brendon's room, I start banging on the door, "Just a minute!", he yells. After a few minutes he opens the door, "What?". I smile and show him my phone, "Congrats Sis!", he picks me up into a hug and twirls us around, "Thank you".
He puts me down and I go back to my room, "Now I need to start packing, cause I leave in two days", I sigh, dreading packing, "Let's do it", Josh smiles. I start to play Melanie's Crybaby album, I walk over to my closet and grab my suitcase from the top shelf. I bring it down and set it on my bed, "Ok.. shirts, pants, shoes..", I think, "Me", Josh whispers in my ear, "Like you could fit in my suitcase", I spin around, "I might", he tells me, crossing his arms.
Josh's POV:
"I might", I say crossing my arms, "Yea sure whatever", Liz says sarcastically. I scoop her up in my arms and kiss her, she kisses back. I throw her onto her bed, "We have to pack, Joshua", she says, "And? We can do that after", I protest, knowing she doesn't want to pack either.
She frowns, "Fine", I let her sit up, she walks into her closet. I decide to text Tyler (T- Tyler, J- Josh)

J: Hey

T: What did you do now?

J: Got a girlfriend

T: Really now?

J: Sarcasm noted

T: ;)

J: We're packing for her now

T: Why?

J: She's got to go to New York, she's getting signed

T: No WAY

J: Yes way

T: Good for her, because that's where we're going next

J: When do we leave?

T: Tomorrow

T: Gotta go, helping Jenna

I set my phone down as Liz come out of her closet holding a stack of shirts, "Need any help?", I ask, "No..", Liz answers setting the stack on her bed, "How long will you be gone?", I ask again, "Two weeks, I'm also visiting someone", she answers. I nod my head, she puts the stack neatly in her suitcase then goes and gets some pants, shoes, and a very small makeup bag. "Finished?", I ask, "Finished". She zips her suitcase and sets it by her door. I wait for her to sit down on her bed.
E

lizabeth's POV:
I sit down on my bed and reach for my phone, but I never reach it, because Josh tackles me, "What was that for?", I ask as he hovers over me, "So I could do this". His lips crash onto mine, we both pull away gasping for air, "Joshua William Dun", I say, "The one and only". I sigh, "You said so..", Josh reminds me, "I don't remeber", I joke tapping on my chin.
He falls over to my side, I stand up and go over to shut my door and lock it quietly. I smile to myself as I walk back over to Josh, "What'd you do?", he asks concerned, "Nothing", I tell him.
He starts to sit up but I push him down, crawling on top of him, "What are you doing?", he asks again. I pull his face up to mine and kiss, without hesitation, he kisses back. I hear a small grunt excapse his lips, "You like that?", I ask mocking Josh from the first time.
Josh flips over, "No... I don't", he says. I start to say something, but get interrupted by Josh crashing his lips onto mine, and laying his body down on mine. He kisses me again, his lips making their way down my neck. His hand lift my shirt off my body, "J-josh", I stutter. He lifts his head up, "Yes?", he asks. I don't say anything, I pull his face up to mine, "I love you", he says giving me a cheeky smile, "Prove it".
He smiles a devious smile and kisses me again, making his way down my neck again, this time going to my stomach. I lean my head back as Josh slips off my pants, "Yet you're still fully clothed", I comment, "Ok... if you want it that way". He quickly pulls off his shorts and take off his pants, "You don't have to be vicious about it", I joke as he lays down on top of me again.
He smiles again and pulls down my underwear as he looks into my eyes, "Y-your lu-lucky you d-don't sc-scare me", I stutter, "Oh? I don't scare you?", he asks. "Well let's change that", he says, "Your gonna end up like Lu-", I get cut off by Josh shoving himself in me, "Better?", he asks.
I lean my head back, "Did I go to fast? Sorry", he apologizes...
☆♡Time Skip♡☆
I grab my clothes and slip them on again, "Did.... did I actually scare you?", Josh asks, "I-i guess not...?", I answer looking away from him, "Liz I didn't mean to, you know that", he tells me, "I know... there's just some things I'm still scared about", I explain, "I get it.. I love you", he says wrapping his arms around me from behind, "I have to pee", I lie escaping his arms. I run to the bathroom.
I quickly look through all the cabinets until I find them, I take one out and do whatever you have to do to it (Yes I know how these work in real life) I finish and set it down to wait for my answer. "Elizabeth Taylor Urie. Your life could change cause of this. Today is the day you find out if you're pregnant, and who's baby it is", I think to myself. I sigh and grab the test.

------------------

A/N
Yup... sorry I'm leaving you guys with a cliffhanger, I love all of you who read this. It means alot, thanks again. But I didn't even know how I was supposed to even go along with this story. But again, thanks for reading. Bye now!