Chapter 7

Duty's call-

Those last months were slow and dreadful, but as Arch boarded the massive Venator surrounded by armoured soldiers on all sides marching in sync up the boarding ramp, he finally felt at ease, he had finally had a purpose again. The soldiers settled on board and the ship set off on it's voyage, only then did the troops learn of their destination. The planet they called Felucia was now in the sights of the Grand Army of the Republic, the new battalion was designated the 452nd clone attack battalion, they were being reinforced by the Jedi generals kenobi and skywalker along with the 104th battalion also known as the Wolfpack commanded by general Plo Koon. Arch was now in command of a division of the 452nd battalion that would consist of 300 hundred clones and a small armoured division of AT-AP's with a speeder support unit. The division would be the second 452nd division to land in the landing zone, its mission would to support the first division and be prepared to assist the third in pushing forward to the CIS base nearly 800 klicks away. Once the 452nd had the Clanker's attention the 104th would land just south of the enemy general base and assault it immediately, but all of this depended on how the space battle went. Arch hated space battles, he hated feeling helpless and having to rely on other's actions to stay alive. All there was for an assault clone to do in space was to hope and pray they lived long enough to get to the ground, where fate was once again thrust into their own hands. Luckily enough Arch thought himself quite capable of staying alive once his fate was returned to him, he had lived too long and seen too much to die now.