chapter 13

Infiltration-

Arch ended his final address to his platoon and he ran, he became a survivor, guilty of abandoning many of his men, but the living could learn to live with guilt, if Arch could live with the death, guilt wouldn't be too much an extra burden on his soul. After days of running and hiding Arch learned why no one lived on Felucia for long. The planet was home to creatures that in the outside world were known to destroy whole armies, creatures like the rancor and the Acklay were common here and where just as vicious. The rancors were meaty creatures who possessed immense strength and were resistant to every weapon in Arch's arsenal, but they were very slow making, it easy to just run away from, but the Acklays were quite different, these creatures were more vulnerable but very quick and able to climb near vertical surfaces, making them very fearsome. luckily Arch had plenty of explosives and heavy cannons to put them down. Arch learned that a tree house was his best bet after a rancor destroyed his ground shelter within a day of its construction, and he learned that his armour would do him little good against the wildlife and would only slow him down, but would be essential when the second invasion of Felucia began so he kept it handy, but off his person.

Arch began to lose hope as the days went by and the republic never returned, he became anxious and hateful. He would curse the Jedi every day, he cursed his brothers for leaving him and quickly began to slip into insanity after weeks of being alone after years of being surrounded. To fight the insanity he began to record voice logs