Chapter 4

"What did she do to you for you to almost hit her! What could she of done that made you that upset huh?" Ryan said standing in front of me to protect me from Cole while he replied, "That little bitch ran into me. And if you don't watch it new kid you are going to be just like her." Oh no I need to stop Ryan from making the entire school his enemy. "She bumped into me this morning also, doesn't mean I'm going to hit the poor girl for zoning out. And-" he was about to say something else but I cut him off saying his name. I just shook my head when he turned to look at me, urging him to stop sticking up for me so he wouldn't get hurt.

The bell went off and I practically ran for the library, since I don't have a first or second period I stay in there and draw. I put in my earbuds and started drawing in the back corner of the library when I felt someone sit next to me. Ryan again, at this point you would think I was being stalked with him always following me, he gave me a smile. I dug in my backpack for a sheet of paper and wrote you shouldn't of stuck up for me, you're a nice guy and I don't want to see you get bullied like me. And I slid it over for him to read the note, after reading it he bent down grabbed a pencil and started writing himself. When he slid it back for me to read I saw I stood up for you because you seem like a sweet girl and I really don't like bullies. I had some of my own at my other school, and being here where no one knows anything about me I can stick up for someone without them coming at me. I didn't know what to say, why would anyone want to bully Ryan?! He's so nice to everyone. We started just talking about other stuff in our note to get away from the topic of bullying. I sent back let's get off this topic. What do you like to do for fun?
Ry: I like to read and play video games and watch YouTube and listen to music. What are you drawing?
I looked down at my sketch book and saw that it was still open and I don't know what I had started to draw I didn't get far enough into it for me to make out what it was either.
Me: ummm I don't know actually. I hadn't been drawing anything in particular when I started and now I don't know what it was supposed to be. What kind of music do you listen to? I live for playing games though I don't very often and YouTube is awesome because I can watch funny people play the games I love.
Ry: You seem to talk a lot more when it's on paper. And my favorite bands are Metallica, Green Day, Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the Disco. I know people call this emo music, all about why you should kill yourself but actually most of its about why you shouldn't, and it's really great. Who are you favorite YouTubers? Mine are Vanoss, H2O Delirious, and Markiplier.
He likes a lot of the same stuff as me, that's awesome at least we won't run out of stuff to talk about.
Me: I love those bands and I completely agree with you on that. I watch those YouTubers also while my favorites are Delirious, Ohmwrecker, and Jacksepticeye.
Ry: Hey we have a YouTuber in common that's awesome. Delirious is pretty cool, even if he won't show his face he's still funny. Have you ever wanted to be a YouTuber like them? I do. It would be so cool.
This could be a great friendship here maybe he's not like the others.
Me: Yes, being a YouTuber is my goal eventually. I think I would want to be a masked gamer though because the mystery is exciting and I can still leave my house then and not get recognized.
Ry: That's a pretty cool concept. Hey maybe we could play games together that would be fun. I smiled at that and I was actually happy, I have hope that Ryan isn't like the others. Then the bell rang for second period to be over, I didn't realize how long we had been talking. He scribbled something on the paper and handed it to me then turned and asked if I knew where he needed to go next and he handed me his schedule. From the looks of it we had most of our classes together including next period, "Yeah, you have a lot of your classes with me come on." And we walked to history together.