Author Notes

Thank all of you so much for reading my story!! I know it was sad I'm sorry about that, I was blinking away tears writing these last chapters. *screams in the distance* RYANNNNNNNN!!!! I wanted to write a sad story and I think I managed to do that. Everyone is amazing please if you feel like Ruby though find someone you trust and love that will help you out, living is so much harder than dying but you can get through it. I believe in all of you!

How I wrote this in a week I do not know but I hope you liked it. But after I say this I will need to go hide from my friends who are going to chase me for what I did.

The thing about why I made Ryan and Ruby's relationship go so fast was because Ruby just wanted a friend, she wanted to be happy. She hated being sad and lonely so the first person who showed her any sort of kindness she clung to. And Ryan wanted saw a broken girl who needed to be fixed and decided he needed to do it.

Ok, hey guys so I am coming out of hiding momentarily so I can ask a question. Should I rewrite this story from Ryan's POV? It would give a chance to learn more about Ryan while still keeping the story alive (in a different book of course). You could learn about Ryan's backstory and what was going through his head while he was with Ruby. I know there are not many reads on this story yet but if you have read it, please comment on this and let me know. (Even if you are one of my friends that could just text me please comment)