Chapter 15

We've been in college a semester now our apartment is adorable we are passing our classes with only a few tears shed from driving ourselves insane studying for finals last week. It's been rough but we are getting there, after class I head to work at the bookstore and Ryan works at the cafe and I help him out because even if he got full ride that doesn't cover books or meals and we both have to work still to cover costs like rent, but also being YouTubers helps out a lot! We became super popular and after getting so many people following us, YouTube became our side jobs to help us out with stuff or give us extra money to put away for something later. We've met some really cool gamers too, and became friends. One of them, Matthew, was so awesome to us that Ryan showed his face to him by inviting him over. I didn't show my face though (I wore a mask covering the lower half of my face) and he was cool with it saying I didn't have to. Matt was also a masked gamer from not too far away so him showing up was a surprise, apparently he trusted us like we trusted him but I was uncomfortable showing him who I was still.

We played a lot of games with Matt, and after a couple of months I showed him my face over a Skype call. At first I had the camera blacked out but then I turned it on once he said hey and that he didn't have a camera on. He just stared for a little bit more shocked that I actually was showing my face than anything else then we chatted and I let Ryan in on the call even though I could hear him across the hallway and he could've just come in my room. Matt grew up only an hour away from where Ryan and I lived a year ago and where Dad still is, I thought that was awesome. We could've all been friends earlier if Matt had been closer. We still haven't revealed who we are to our viewers of course though and I don't think I ever will.

A/N: Sorry, this will be my last note before the end of the story. This was the last of the fast forwarding chapters, the next chapter will continue the story with Ryan and Ruby going back home for summer break. Thank you so much for reading guys.