Chapter 14

A week until graduation, just one week left till I'm done with all these people. It's so exciting, tonight they are announcing scholarships and I applied to every single one I qualified for (writing all those essays was insane! If a topic was the same for more than one I would copy and paste it though). I got called up quiet a bit for small scholarships, then they announced the salutatorian and valedictorian, which was me so I got that scholarship also! Then they announced the biggest scholarship which was full ride to whatever school the recipient desired!! Only three people from each school could get this one and only like four schools qualified, they called the first person who I didn't know, then they called Ryan up I was so happy for him, and then they called me up I was shocked! I did not expect to be getting this scholarship but it's great! With all these scholarships I got my education will practically be free and I can help out Ryan by working. We had decided to go to the same college and get an apartment together I was going to major in animation and art and Ryan was going to major in acting and minor in forensics. And of course we were still going to be YouTuber partners and play together as masked gamers so we could go out in public unnoticed. This is going to be great! I can not wait for my life now! Everything turned around this year and it's been wonderful, I can only imagine how far Ryan and I will go or how popular we will get!

The night of graduation we had to practice running it so we wouldn't mess up during the real one, a couple people tripped on the stairs but really nothing happened. When the real one started my parents didn't show to walk me so Ryan and I both walked with his dad. Speeches were said (including mine but I won't go into details on how bad it was) caps were tossed and high school seniors became graduated adults. More pictures were taken afterward and then the three of us went home to rest before Ryan and I had to pack for college.