Author's Note

Hello, everyone! So a while ago I talked about posting a story about Casimir's younger brother. I never got around to announcing it, but the first couple of chapters are posted. The story is called Dragonbane if anyone is interested in reading it!

Also, this was something that I never talked about, but I just posted the first chapter to Tristan's story. Obviously, it takes place before this book (we all know Tristan's fate if you made it this far). So if you're interested in learning about Tristan before all of the events of this book, then that story is called Prince of Nightmares. I was actually surprised by how many people wanted to learn about his backstory. It can get a little intense compared to the other books in this series.

Last thing before I end this author's note. I know people are waiting for a second book about Logain and Casimir. I did take a break from Wattpad for a few years so the book has been pushed back for quite a while now. I don't know if people are still interested at this point but regardless, the book will be coming eventually. A certain plotline needs to take place in Dragonbane first before I start writing The Necromancer. So I need just a little more patience before I post the first chapter 😉 The goal is to start it by the end of this year or even hopefully before.

Thank you for taking the time to read this ❤️