First Time

Unedited of course ~

It's Tyler's first time frens the kinky is getting left out .: :.

Setting ; Tyler and Josh are dating in high school :v

  Tyler was in class, for once not paying attention to anything the teacher was talking about. Instead he was thinking about the fact that he's a virgin, and his boyfriend was not.

  Josh always insisted on Tyler taking his time, and that Josh would wait however long Tyler wanted to wait. But Tyler wanted it now, but he felt guilty because just one week ago they were making out on Josh's couch and Tyler cut it off before anything got too serious. After Josh was naked and Tyler and in his boxers.

  It was a very awkward experience, because after that Tyler said that he had to go home and they didn't talk the next day. Even though everything was back to normal, Tyler was scared to talk to Josh about it.

  He jumped when the bell went off, signaling that school was out. He got up and packed his things away before rushing out. He was at his locker, putting a couple books away when he felt a pair of arms wrap around him and gentle kisses on his neck.

  Tyler smiled softly, melting into the familiar touch. He turned around to face Josh, his boyfriend. "Hey." Josh cooed, pulling Tyler into a hug. Tyler hugged him back, sighing softly.

"Hi Joshy.." He mumbled. Josh pulled back and shut Tyler's locker, then grabbed his hand as he started walking. Tyler didn't say anything the whole walk out of the school, normally at this time of year he'd ramble about how maybe his basketball practice was cancelled, or that he scored the most points during gym. But no, he was only thinking thoughts that weren't so appropriate.
  "What's up?" Josh asked, breaking the silence. Tyler glanced over, swinging their arms.

  "Nothin'..." Tyler said in a small voice.

  "Are you sure? You look like you're thinking. You have your thinking face." Josh said, chuckling. Tyler forced a suppressed and airy laugh, shrugging.

  "I have no clue how you see these things, but still, no. Nothing's up." Tyler said, then he got into Josh's car. The ride to his house was the same, quiet. Of course other than Tyler humming to himself, trying to swamp his thoughts.

  But he couldn't shake the thought of doing Josh. He saw everything a week ago. It was all very... Well, let's just say that when he went home that night, all he could think about was Josh touching him like he had right before they stopped.

  They got to his house and Tyler went inside, running up to Josh's room and cuddling into the blankets. He loved the way Josh smelled, as odd as it sounds. Josh went beside him, wrapping his arm around his waist and pulling him close.

  Josh lived by himself, so if they were to do anything, not that they were, they could be as.. Loud... as they wanted. Tyler accidentally groaned softly, shifting. He blushed wildly after, hoping Josh hadn't heard.

  "You okay?" Josh asked, of course he'd heard. Tyler nodded frantically, not seeming to find his voice. Josh started kissing the back of his neck. Normally Tyler was fine this so very loving, and he'd end up falling asleep, but not now, now he wanted Josh more.

  He was already aroused, he breathing got a little heavier before he pulled away, turning to face Josh. "Josh-y..?"

  "Yeah, baby?" Josh said with a soft smile.

  "I-I've been t-thinking so-me.. And I w-was thinking t-that maybe... I-I think... That I'm ready.."

  "Ready?" Josh echoed.

  Tyler groaned, blushing as he forced his eyes closed. He was upset that Josh didn't understand him. "Ready.. Like s-s-sexually..."

  Josh nodded slowly with a small smile. "Right now? Are you sure?" Tyler opened his eyes and nodded quickly, biting his lip. Josh leaned his forehead against Tyler's, then kissed him softly.

  Tyler instantly kissed him back, now he was getting scared. He closed his eyes as Josh trailed kisses down his neck, nipping a little which made Tyler moan softly.

  Josh turned Tyler into his back as he moved above him. He looked Tyler straight in the eye as he pulled his own shirt off, then Tyler's. Tyler blushed as he looked away, gulping a little. He had to use everything in him not to stare at Josh's perfectly toned body. When he finally looked back, Josh had taken his pants off, then he was leaving small hickeys on his chest.

  Tyler closer his eyes again as he moaned again, a little louder. It felt so good, he couldn't help but buck his hips up into Josh's. "Joshy, p-please..~ G-Go faster, I-I need you...~"

  Josh just smirked. "Yeah?~" He said lowly as he pushed Tyler's hips down, trailing kisses and hickeys down his chest to his stomach. He pulled Tyler's pants down, Tyler was panting softly at this point, so impatient. He whimpered as Josh palmed him through his boxers, rubbing him a little.

  "J-Josh..~ Oh~" Tyler said as he grinding into his hand, eyes glued shut. He wanted more pleasure so badly. Josh pulled his hand away and discarded Tyler's boxers, then his own. He moved Tyler's legs apart before getting in between them.

  "I'm gonna prep you, beautiful..~" Josh said after sucking on his fingers and placing one at Tyler's entrance. Tyler hummed as he tried pushing back onto his finger to get it inside him. He then moaned loudly when he felt it go in, moving moments later. After a bit of that, Josh added the next, then a third. He began curling his fingers, making Tyler a moaning mess.

  Josh hit a certain bundle of nerves that caused Tyler to grip the sheets and moan loudly. "T-There..!~ It feels g-great there..~" Josh smirked a little as he pulled his fingers out.

  He didn't have a random bottle of lube lying around so he just slicked himself up with his spit, then put the head at Tyler's entrance. "Positive baby?" He said softly.

  Tyler nodded eagerly. "It's gonna sting a little at first, okay? Then it'll feel good." Josh told him before slowly pushing himself in, moaning softly at the feeling of Tyler. "S-So tight..~" He groaned mostly to himself.

  Tyler on the other hand was a whimpering and whining mess, sometimes turning into a twisted moan. "J-Joshy it hurts..!~ Y-You're too b-big..!!~" He said worriedly.

  Josh rubbed circles into his sides, shaking his head. "I know it hurts baby, but I promise I'm not too big.. You can just say when you're ready.." Tyler wiped some tears away, nodding. "It'll be very worth it, I promise." Josh said, kissing him softly.

  After a minute or two, Tyler nodded a little. "M-Move please..~" Josh nodded too, then he started moving at a slowly pace, causing Tyler to groan and shut his eyes tightly. His hands moved to Josh's shoulders as he gripped harshly, biting his lip. Josh slowly began moving faster, not being able to help it. "J-Joshy go harder..~ I-I want to f-find the special, ah, s-spot~" He begged softly.

  Josh obliged, grabbing his hips as he started going a little harder, searching for the spot. He leaned down to mark up Tyler's chest some more, making Tyler moan louder.

  Josh was soon pounding into the small boy, looking fragile enough to break. But the forming bruises on his hips and the way Josh was fucking into him said otherwise. Tyler was panting and moaning for more, scratching at Josh's back.

  Finally, Josh finally found the special spot, causing Tyler to wail o it in pleasure. "J-Joshy it's r-right th-ere!~" He moaned out, Josh was already hitting the spot over and over again. "O-Oh, I-I'm gonna..~ I..!~ J-Josh!!~" Tyler moaned as he came, Josh filling him up moments later. They rode out their highs as they calmed down, panting. Josh moved to Tyler's side and Tyler instantly cuddled into him, whimpering a little.

"Was it good..?" Josh said softly as he rubbing his back, Tyler nodded weakly, eyes shut. Josh kissed his nose. "Go to sleep, princess.."

  So he did.

A/N ; sorry if that sucked it was rushed af