Edging

Edgiinngg
It's about time I updated

Setting: Jish and Tyloot are babes
Tyloot wants to try new stuff

  Josh and Tyler sat in their car, longingly staring at the round and other surroundings. They were on the 3rd week of their road trip, and they hadn't really done anything in a while.

  Tyler was getting horny, too.

  So, like any normal human being and boyfriend, he grabbed Josh's hand and put it on his thigh, humming a small whimper.

  Josh's lips curved into a smirk. "What?" He asked obliviously, squeezing at Tyler's thigh.

  Tyler bit his lip, and decided to just keep quiet, since Josh was driving.

  A few more minutes passed, and Tyler shifted slightly, thoughts of Josh touching him running wild in his head. Again, he grabbed Josh's hand, which was still firmly on his thigh.

  "Josh.." Tyler said quietly, almost in a begging tone. Needy.

  Josh glanced over. "Tyler," he teased in the same tone.

  Tyler frowned a little. "Stop acting like a dummy.."

  "I'm not acting like a dummy, I'm just answering you." Josh said, shrugging. "So what do you need?" He knew Tyler hated saying what he wanted, he liked when Josh completely took over everything he did, made those decisions for him. It drove him wild when Josh acted liked this.

  Fortunately, Tyler knew exactly how to get Josh to stop.

  "Joshy," he said in his pleading tone.

  "I don't know what to tell you, I'm dr-"

  "I wanna try something new.." Tyler interrupted, a small grin on his face. Josh stopped talking, biting his lip. He adored trying new things, because Tyler reacted differently every time.

  "Like what?" Josh asked after a short moment of silence.

  "Edging.." Tyler suggested shyly. Josh's eyebrows raised. The thought of bringing Tyler so close over and over again, getting his pretty eyes to roll up and his eyelashes to clump up with tears.

  "That sounds fun," Josh said truthfully, "but I'm still driving."

  Tyler sighed. "Do it while you drive. It can't be that hard."

  "It is hard, because I like to watch you and you know that." Josh reminded Tyler, who whined.

  "Joosshhhh, let's just stooppp." Tyler said, getting out of his seatbelt and pulling his pants down and palming himself. "Mm, Josh.." He moaned softly, rubbing himself.

"Tyler Robert Joseph, stop that." Josh said sternly, glancing over as he bit his lip.

  "But I need you..!" Tyler complained a little more until Josh gave in, pulling to the side of the abandoned highway. Tyler grinned, he always got his way and he loved it. Josh un-buckled.

  "Get in the back." Josh said a little more sternly, and Tyler's cheeks burned slightly as he got in the back. Josh was right behind him, getting between his legs after pulling his boxers down. "You should have waited." He said lowly, wrapping his hand around Tyler.

  Tyler whimpered. "I'm sorry, I just needed you so bad.." He said softly, gripping Josh's shoulders.

  Josh grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head. "No touching, keep them there." Tyler obeyed as Josh let go, gripping his leaking cock again and tugging. Tyler bucked slightly, painting.

  "Oh, fuck.." Tyler moaned softly. Josh smirked, moving down to take Tyler into his mouth, easily since he was so small. Tyler was already about to cum, and Josh could tell so he popped off and tugged him hard and fast. Tyler had forgotten what he had requested, so he actually started tearing up when Josh let go of him completely. His cock twitched, and Tyler cried softly. "W-What-"

  "You asked for edging, angel." Josh reminded him, and Tyler nodded, remembering.

  "S-Sorry, I remember now.." Tyler panted. After a couple minutes, Josh resumed jacking Tyler off, licking his tip a little. Tyler was getting restless once again, trying to buck, but Josh was holding him down.

  "Ty, baby, you wanna cum?" Josh asked, watching him closely.

  "Y-Yes, p-please.." Tyler begged softly, eyes rolling up. Th is made Josh bite his lip, that was his favorite thing. When Tyler shook a little, Josh stopped touching him. Tyler gasped loudly, bucking up in a dissatisfied manner. "J-Josh..!"

  Josh grinned, Tyler looked amazing. After a little, Josh went back, causing Tyler to pant. He had a thicc layer of sweat on his forehead, and Josh could tell that Tyler was trying not to get so much pleasure, because he knew it'd stop.

  But Josh had other plans, he was just gonna let Tyler cum this time. Tyler managed to get his eyes open, seemingly looking at Josh with a begging look, Josh leaned down to kiss him in return.

  Moments later, Tyler reached his climax after a long chase, moaning again Josh's lips.

  Tyler panted heavily, shaking at the feeling, so intense.

  Josh ended up leaving Tyler covered in a blanket in the back as he sat up front.