Bl urryf ace pt. 3

It was just something a reader suggested, so I went ahead and did it :3

.: :.

  Tyler was back. 

  Josh shifted a bit, crossing his legs even though he knew it wouldn't cover the obvious thing that needed covered. He half-hoped it was still Blurry, because that was the best sex he's ever had by far, but still, he wanted his friend back nonetheless. 

  Bl- Tyler stood, stumbling a bit as he grumbled to himself. All the black was gone, his neck, hands and legs were back to normal. He rubbed his head, eyes screwed shut as he stumbled some more and tried to find something to lean on, the bed being the first thing his hand caught. 

  Finally his eyes fluttered open, his beautiful dough eyes that Josh was used to. The lust and redness was gone, he just looked overwhelmed. His eyes trailed to Josh and he instantly gaped at the sight, stuttering out nonsense. He then just fell onto the bed and crawled over quickly, untying Josh's now red hands.

  "Are you okay?? Oh god, did he hurt you?" His eyes traveled to Josh's body, which still had black marks and bruises and bite marks. His eyes watered. This, in any other situation, would be very erotic to Tyler, but the thought of Blurryface doing this to Josh while he begged for him to stop seemed horrible. He didn't want to hurt his friend [unless he wanted it, of course..] "I shouldn't have let him do that I'm so, so sorry.." Tyler rambled on, cupping Josh's cheeks. 

  "It's okay," Josh said softly, putting his hands over Tyler's as he rubbed his fingers with his thumbs. "I'm fine.." 

  Tyler looked like he was about to cry. "Really? Are you sure? You look horrible.." He mumbled, taking a deep breath. 

  "Are you okay? You shouldn't have let him do what?" 

  Tyler slumped back, slowly grabbing a pillow to cover himself up. "I-I.. Sometimes I get very tired. And when I get very tired, I start to hear him. He says I can take a break and get some rest from... I don't really know, living I guess?" 

  "Does it hurt?" Josh asked quickly, sitting up straight. 

  "No," he replied. "Not really. I just kinda feel like.. Nothing, y'know? It's like I slip into a super depressed state. I mean-- I'm fine now, it's just for a little while and it's really hard to explain. The reason... He did.. This to you was because um.." 

  Josh leaned in. "You can tell me, Tyler." 

  "Well, anytime he comes he comes as the mood I might be in, but it's very intense, he gets way down in my head and digs out anything I might be feeling and expresses it." Tyler mumbled quickly. "I-I was.. horny..." His cheeks flushed a deep red as his eyes darted away. "Not totally, obviously, it's just that sometimes.. Certain things on stage get me started up, y'know? But I was mostly tired." 

  Josh raised his eyebrows. "I see... What got you like that on stage?" His curiosity pricked. 

  "D-Doesn't matter." Tyler deadpanned. "The important thing is that I'm very sorry that this happened.. You didn't deserve something you didn't like." 

  "Oh, I did like it." Josh grinned a little, blushing slightly. "You said he goes all deep in your head, right? So you like that stuff?" 

  "Y-Yeah.." Tyler said in a soft voice. "B-But you don't like me, s-so, you might as well save those questions for your future lover." 

  "Who said I didn't like you?" Josh asked, tilting his head. 

  "Oh." Tyler mustered out. The man he's had a crush on since the beginning of their career, saying that he liked Tyler right back. And god, he's wanted to do so many things to Josh, so many dirty things. So many things that drifted far from an 'innocent bean'.