SMUT :'D

Finally happening, sorry for the holdup :''''')

Daddy kink af!!

Setting ; Jishwa and Tyjo are in a DDLB relationship again :'3 Jish is a big business guy and Tyler escaped his babysitter to see his dada
Some parts are inspired from a lot of different fics I've read, but I love it~

  "What? No, Tyler." Pete said, shaking his head. "You know the rules." 

  "Pweeaseee..!" Tyler whined. "I've been so good! I-I haven't fought with Ryan and I ate all of my veggies for lunch.." He tugged Pete's shirt. Pete just patted his head. 

  "You haven't taken your nap and your daddy doesn't like when you visit him at work because he has a hard time focusing." He explained shortly, sitting Tyler down on the couch. 

  "Tyler, just play with me!" Patrick said happily. "We could play with toys while we finish our sippy cups..!" He pulled Tyler, but Tyler resisting, staying in place. 

  "It's not fair!" Tyler pouted, stomping his foot. "Patty gets to see his daddy and I wanna see mine too!!" He felt a hand gently grab his, but he jerked it away. 

  "Tsk, Tyler, please. You have to be a big boy for your Josh. He might be in a meeting," Pete told him, "plus, when I'm at work Pat gets babysitted AND he's a big boy." He said proudly, he loved his baby. 

  "PATTY'S NOT SPOILED!" Tyler screamed, throwing his arms up. He glanced at Patrick, who was just drinking from his sippy cup as he watched with wide eyes. He looked back at Pete, who had a frown and was scowling. 

  "Tyler, even if he was spoiled, he would listen to me." Pete said lowly, still not raising his voice. Sometimes Tyler was too much to handle for Pete if he didn't get exactly what he wanted. He was too used to Josh pampering him and giving him everything. "Do you know why?" 

  "Yeah! Because 'he's a big boy'..!"  Tyler imitated in a smaller, higher-pitched voice, making his hand talk as if it were Pete. "Well, I don't have to be lame like Pat! I can be a baby whenever and wherever I want!! Daddy says so!" He screamed some more. Tyler gasped when Pete grabbed his forearm and started dragging Tyler to his room. "Hey! Let go! You can't punish me, you aren't my dada!" He said as he tried to pulled away. 

  "I'm not punishing you, Tyler. That's not my job for you." He led Tyler into his room before letting go. "Take your nap." He instructed. Pete had a lot of patience for littles, you could give credit to Tyler. He'd been his babysitter for years now. 

  "I DON'T WANT A NAP! I WANT DADDY!" Tyler screamed before collapsing on the floor and bawling, kicking his feet and hitting the floor with fists. Once Pete closed the door, rolling his eyes, Tyler jumped up. He went to the closet, sniffling before rummaging through his clothes. He grabbed a deep red dress and put it on, along with his matching thong. 

  He looked in the mirror, making a 'hmff' sound because he knew his daddy couldn't be mad if he saw him in this. It was tight and short, Josh's favorite. He sat in front of a mirror and did his makeup, a red lipstick with it to match the rest. 

  He went to his daddy's drawer and got money, he had no idea how to get to his daddy's work, he'd only been there three times. He grunted, crawling out the window after getting his two inch red heels. He waited to put them on because they hurt to walk in for long. 

  He walked a while until a taxi came by, he hopped in the back and told the driver the building name, hoping he knew where. She just nodded, smiling softly. Tyler found her quite pretty, she had dyed hair, light pink. She also had pretty blue eyes.