MR . DUN

I'm trying to update this as often as possible . So expect some more this week . Love you guys .

Setting ; Tyler is a student who is failing and Josh is a teacher, who can fix that failing.

  Tyler sat in detention, he was failing and was working on an assignment during detention. His teacher, his extremely hot teacher, Mr. Dun said it'd be for the best if he just came in after school.

  Usually Tyler was a top notch student; straight (gay) A's. But not in Tech. He didn't even know why he joined this stupid class.

  He was so bad at it.

  His gaze flickered up to Mr. Dun, who was staring holes into Tyler.

  Tyler's eyes widened a little before he looked back at his paper. He tried to focus, tried to ignore the fact that he was getting stared at.

  He couldn't shake the feeling, though. Of someone just watching him.

  Of his teacher Josh Dun watching him.

  "M-Mr. Du-"

  "Tyler." Josh interrupted, tilting his head up. "Come here here please."

  Tyler slowly stood, walking over as he looked at anything but his teacher. "You're still failing." Josh pointed out.

Tyler looked up. "I-I know, but I'm t-trying my very hardest, s-sir." He started.

  "Are you?" Josh prodded, biting his lip.

  Tyler looked a little confused. "Well, y-yes Mr. Dun."

  "Come around my desk." Josh instructed, still very close to the desk. Tyler nodded a little before slowly making his way around. Josh turned, revealing his very hard cock.

  "O-O-Oh my g-g-"

  "Ty, baby. I'm giving you a choice." He grabbed his dick, stroking it.

  "You can either go back and sit at your  desk and not get anywhere with your grades, or you can sit on me and let your grades sky rocket." Josh shrugged, being very blunt. "You're cute, Ty."

  Tyler's eyes were bulging as his mouth went dry.

  He could report this, or tell someone, or...

  Or he could accept, and get his grades up.

  He nibbled his lip hard, glancing down.

  "Okay.. it's a win win..." Tyler swallowed thickly. Josh hummed before leaning forward, pulling Tyler close, in between his legs.

  Tyler just watched as Josh pulled his pants down, then his boxers.

  Now he didn't have pants on, either. He blushed a dark shade, looking away.

  "You're gorgeous, sweetie." Josh told him, grabbing his cock and stroking it.

  "O-Oh, mm.." Tyler voiced, his hands landing on Josh's shoulders. "Mr. D-"

  "Josh, call me Josh. You're making me sound old." He demanded before pulling Tyler down to straddle his lap. 

  Josh worked his hand on Tyler's length, beginning to leave small hickeys on his neck.

  Tyler was panting and begging softly for more, bucking his hips.

  "Please, Joshy..~" Tyler tried to be as seductive as possible, and it worked. Josh cracked.

  Josh lifted Tyler's ass with ease before sinking him down, Tyler whimpered, his head landing on Josh's shoulder. "Please, please.." He begged softly, almost completely out of breath.

  Josh stroked his member and Tyler whined, he didn't know why all of the sudden he felt so sensitive.

  He felt so small.

  Josh noticed his change in mood so he continued small kisses.
But after a minute, he slowly started lifting Tyler's hips up and down, groaning as he watched his huge cock slide in and out if Tyler.

  Tyler started moaning some more, gripping Josh's shirt as he slowly moved his hips along with Josh. He felt so full.

  Tyler soon sat up again, he looked at his teacher with half-opened eyes as he took control of his body, beginning to move his hips quickly.

  Josh groaned deeply, squeezing Tyler's thighs slightly as he continued watching.

  Tyler's moans and whimpers and whines soon grew louder, if there were anyone in this school, they could hear it from across the whole thing.

  "Fu-Fuck, y-you're so big-g Joshy..!" Tyler moaned out, squeezing the cloth from Josh's shirt.

  "Beautiful..." Josh praised softly, running a hand through Tyler's hair. "My slut.." Tyler whined at the words.

  "I'm a-all your-yours! Hng-g- please can I cum, please c-can I Joshhy?" Tyler begged, Josh kissed his neck and hummed a short 'yes'.

  Tyler came right after, the spirts of the white liquid covering their chests.

  Josh continued to fuck into him until he too came, slapping Tyler's ass with both hands and gripping it after.

  "A+, sweetie.." Josh panted softly.

  Tyler looked up, biting his lip after a few hard breaths. "E-Extra credit..?"