Bl urryf ace pt. 2

(Blurryface continued) 

  Blurry pulled from his lips, looking Josh up and down. "I'm gonna make you feel very good, Joshua." He said, hands traveling up and down Josh's body. 

  "But I don't want to feel good.." Josh said hesitantly, looking away. He was scared, that was a fact, but he was also kind of excited. 'What?? No, no, this is wrong. It's not even Tyler, even then, Tyler would never be with me..' He thought right after. 

  Blurry smirked before he started kissing his neck, hands traveling down his torso. Josh shut his eyes again, cringing back from the touch. He gripped the headboard of the bed, crossing his legs. He kept repeating in his mind that it was wrong, even though the soft graze of his teeth was pleasurable enough to make him shiver. Blurry must have noticed his shivers, because he pulled away, looking him over. 

  "Enjoying it yet?" He said, holding onto his chin again. Josh didn't look at him, he didn't want to say anything, in fear his voice would break or he'd speak the truth. "I don't like silent games." 

  "N-No.." Josh lied, trying to pull his face away from Blurry's fingers. He let go of Josh's chin before kissing down his neck and to his chest, his tongue going over Josh's nipple. Josh bit his lip, trying to hold back noise. He only let out a stifled moan when Blurry nibbled at it, then licked it again. "S-So warm..~" He then zipped his mouth shut, but of course it was too late. 

  He was already looking up at Josh. "You lied to me." He smirked. "You love this. It's exactly what you want." Josh shook his head, blushing and not looking. He squeaked when Blurry moved down his body, grabbing Josh's cock. He began pumping it, with a harsh pressure. 

  "O-Oh..~" Josh moaned louder, trying to buck his hips into his hand. He looked down, black was smeared on his body, but the color on Blurry wasn't faded in the least. He looked up to meet Blurry's lustful filled eyes, which were still a deep red color. Josh whimpered when he pulled his hand off, then took his shirt off. 

  He was very attractive to Josh, he was seemingly more muscular than usual, and it made Josh feel so much smaller. And he loved it. He felt totally engulfed in his touch. Blurry had already gotten all his clothing off while Josh was distracted. He dove down and started biting Josh's chest, leaving dark marks. 

  Josh moaned, something he didn't expect. He was on the verge of tears not even five minutes ago because of the pain, but now it was only arousing him even more. He wanted more. He raised his hips to Blurry's, moaning at the friction of their both fully erect cocks. 

  He whimpered when Blurry pushed him back down with one hand, pressing down on his lower stomach. "I'm in control, only me, understand? You're nothing here." He growled against Josh's skin. Josh's breathing got heavier as he nodded. 

  "I u-understand..~" Josh breathed, shutting his eyes tightly as Blurry marked his neck and chest more. 

  This went on for what seemed like hours, which were actually only minutes. Their were already forming bruises from Blurry having to hold Josh's hips down, Blurry snapping at him each time he lifted them even a little bit. 

  Finally Blurry got between his legs, and Josh spread them wide. He was very ready, and very impatient. 

  "I-I'm ready, please, ple-" Josh nearly screamed when he rammed into him, Josh pulled on the restraints, moaning loudly as Blurry instantly began moving, already pounding into him. Josh rolled his eyes up, mouth open wide as he panted and groaned. It was all so much, maybe even too much, and he was loving it. (plz don't make a mcdonalds joke i'll kms)

  He couldn't even open his eyes to see the side of Blurry gripping his hips and slamming their hips together as he thrusted, black smears in the places where his fingers were. He lost it when Blurry grabbed his cock, adding pressure. 

  "I-I can't!~ I'm g-gonna-" 

  "Cum when you want, I'm not going to stop for you though, whore~" Blurry warned in a deep, more husky tone. Josh tried everything in his body to hold it, but he couldn't. He moaned out as he came, panting heavily as Blurry continued. You could swear it was shaking the whole bus, of course it was not, because Josh's bones would be broken. But still, it was so much, again, probably too much, but something about Blurry made Josh adore it. 

  Josh's body shook a little, it was so much pleasure after already cumming, and he could feel it again, the feeling of needing to cum. This time though, Blurry shared his high, cumming and filling him up as Josh came on their chests once again. 

  Blurry slowed his movements, a sly smirk still on his face as he moved out and off of the bed. 

  "I suppose Tyler can get you untied.. Too bad he has to see you in such an indecent way." Blurry said, tilting his head at the sight. 

  Josh forced his eyes open. "Will y-you be b-back..?" He asked cautiously, glancing away. 

  "Maybe, Joshy. It depends if Tyler lets me." Josh was intrigued, he wanted to know what it meant, but instead Blurry fell, then there was a weak groan. 

  Tyler was back. 

AYY THAT SUCC ED SORRRYYYY