Stripper

N/A: I stayed home sick even though I'm not sick, mostly cause anxiety, so here's some smut because all my friends are inactive at school. Enjoy, yuh turd.

Fem!josh 

Setting; Josh is a 23 yr old crossdressing stripper that goes by the name 'Jocelyn'. Tyler is a lonely  25 yr old. (I wanna do one where Tyler is the crossdressing stripper named Taylor 030) 

  Josh was finishing up his makeup, getting the red lipstick, which very well matched his hair and red croptop and undies, on his lips. Taking a long look at himself, he then grinned. He knew he looked hot as hell, and whoever was getting their private show today was gonna be very, very happy. 

  He stood, running a hand up his legs just to make sure he didn't miss any spots whilst shaving, and of course he pulled the front of his panties out and checked there too. It was all perfect, as always. He let go of them, snapping his skin lightly. He ran a hand up his short-haired happy trail and grabbed the end of the croptop that read; Slut. 

  All big and sparkly so that everyone could see. 

  He took one last glance in the mirror before grinning and making his way to the stage, strutting in the most whoreish way possible as the crowd of mostly middle-aged, gross men cheered him on. Like always, he took a moment to admire the fact that half of these guys had on wedding rings, they didn't even have the courtesy to take them off while they went and watched young men take of their clothes and give them lap dances. 

  He let out a small breath as he grabbed the pole and swung around it, taking the moment of grace to get everything collected. 

  Then the music began, and so did Josh. 

  The crowd got even more wild as he dropped, his crotch only centimeters away from the pole, and that's when he noticed a man. He was at the bar, sitting with a cup of whiskey in his hand, eyeing Josh like a hawk. They only met eyes for a moment, but Josh couldn't get rid of that face. 

  His heartbeat was faster than usually as he performed his sexual stunts on the pole, tugging at his skin; which by now, Josh was completely used to. 

  He went from that for a moment, walking in front of the crowd and doing the same sexual dance, arms above his head like he was chained, panting like he was getting fucked. 

  The moment he felt hands begin to reach his high heeled covered feet, he stepped back, blowing kisses. He loved teasing. 

  He glanced at the ground, seeing $1 bills, mostly. So stripping really fits the stereotype. He deciding to look for the man again at the bar, but he was simply gone. He furrowed his eyebrows. Had his dancing not been good- wait. There he was, shouldered to the front, cheering louder than any of the others. Josh caught a glimpse  of a bill that he threw, it was a fucking $100

  Josh was used to twenties, fifties, even. But not one-hundreds

  So he stepped up his game, making the last 40 seconds the best he could. As he finished, some people cheered, some booed-- because it was over, but nonetheless Josh went along and gathered all the money. He blew kisses once again as he left, waving the money. 

  He panted heavily, slipping back on his croptop that he'd taken off halfway through the act. 

  "Good show." Josh jumped, hearing a voice. It wasn't his boss or another employee and those were the only people allowed backstage. He turned,a glare evident until he saw the man. His gaze softened and he smirked. 

  "You can't be back here." Josh informed. "And you have to sign up for private shows." He turned, walking to his changing room. 

  "So? I saw how you looked at me." He said as he grabbed Josh's forearm, turning him. "I know you want me, it'd be your private life if you gave me more of that, not a private show. Personal and professional are different. In professional, you want money and I want you. In personal, you want me and I want you." 

  "Check your facts, sicko," Josh tore his arm back. "You want me and I want money. This is my job, it's where I make money." 

  The man scoffed. "And?" 

  Something in his light eyes, they sent Josh's blood running, and I mean everywhere. He had a fire in them, dominance. Josh's favorite thing. 

  "I know you want me, Jocelyn," he growled, pushing Josh against the wall. "Or do you prefer, Josh?" 

  Josh shut his eyes tightly, pushing away so many things. His thoughts of this man, his throbbing cock, the man's strong hands. He was panting and he didn't even know it. 

  "Hm," he let out an airy chuckled. "The name's Tyler, or daddy, if you prefer." 

  Tyler squeezed Josh's ass, causing him to breathe out a light moan. Josh couldn't help it, he shoved Tyler to the booth where people were given private shows, pushing him down onto the bed. He straddled him, grinding as he shoved their lips together. 

  Tyler bit onto Josh lips, moving his kissing to his neck. "Slut," he grunted, tearing the croptop off. He grabbed Josh's undies and let go, snapping Josh much harder than he'd done to himself earlier. 

  "Fuck..! T-Takes one to know one.." Josh teased, gripping Tyler's hair and pulling at it. He squeaked as Tyler bit his neck, letting out a low growl. 

  "You've got quite the mouth, maybe I should shut you up," Tyler said lowly, pushing Josh off. Josh had absolutely no problem getting on his knees for Tyler, who was pulling off his shirt and undoing his pants. After he tore them down with his boxers, he gripped his cock, which was flushed and hard. 

  Josh took a good long look, admiring the size. His own was pretty big for a bottom, but Tyler's was bigger, much bigger, it was a goddamn monster. 

  He didn't waste time engulfing all he could, Tyler tangling his fingers in Josh's hair. He gripped the base with his hand, working the part he obviously couldn't get. He looked up, seeing his lipstick smeared on Tyler's face, which he loved.

  Tyler panted, then he started thrusting, and that's when Josh pulled off. "No cumming, big boy, that's gonna be in my ass." He said seductively, panting lightly. Tyler smirked, getting down on his knees and pushing Josh back, meeting his lips moments later.

  They kissed roughly, Tyler's hands roaming and gripping Josh harshly in all places he could, leaving bruises just about everywhere. Teeth clashing, tongues colliding, it was all a huge, gorgeous mess. Tyler pulled away, flipping Josh over, bringing his hips up. 

  "Need me to fuck you?~" He teased purposely. 

  "Need you!" Josh yelled out breathlessly, biting the pillow beneath him. 

  Tyler rammed into Josh and he moaned out. "Ty-ler..!" 

  "How's a slut like you so fucking tight, huh?" Tyler said, thrusting harshly. 

  "Oh," Josh moaned, panting heavily. This was the first time he hadn't gotten a condom on his customer and lubed it up, it felt amazing. 

"It's almost like you're not even a slut, why don't you tell me." Tyler commanded, biting into Josh's back. 

  "Fuck! I-I'm a slut!" Josh moaned out, whining as he felt Tyler mark up his back with hickeys and bites. 

  "Say my name," Tyler groaned, slapping Josh's ass. 

  "Tyler..!" Josh yelled, basically, so much pleasure overflowing his senses. 

  "Louder!" Tyler yelled back, spanking him harder. 

  "Daddy!!" Josh screamed as he came, moaning with every thrust afterwards. Tyler continued his harsh thrusts, running his hand down Josh's back as he pushed him against the bed harder, fucking him into the mattress. 

  Josh was losing it, super overstimulated with Tyler's dick hitting the right spot and hardly being able to breath. 

  Tyler was cumming a little after, groaning as he thrust one more time into Josh, deep. 

  They both shared soft moans and pants, Tyler's hips stuttering momentarily as he pulled out, both of them completely spent. Josh's makeup was completely ruined by his own tears, and he rolled onto his back, closing his eyes. Tyler sat up for a minute before getting up, getting his clothes on. He put a slip of paper on the desk. 

  "I'm always free, Jocelyn." 

  And with that, he left.